We'll never forget the beautiful wedding of the future King and his sweetheart Kate Middleton which captivated millions of people across the world on April 29, 2011, and it's hard to believe it's been eight years since!
Having known each other since their university days, Prince William and Duchess Catherine's love story hasn't always been smooth sailing, but if anything it's only cemented the fact when together, they can work through any bumps or challenges that might come their way.
And, despite the Cambridges being relatively low key with their public displays of affection (in comparison to Prince Harry and Meghan, for example), there's no doubt their love for each other is stronger than ever.
Now parents to three adorable children - Prince George, 5, Princess Charlotte, who turns 4 on May 2, and Prince Louis, who just turned one last week - the royal couple's romance captured hearts from the very beginning and these sweet things they've said about each other remind us why.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
- RoyalsWhen and where will Baby Archie’s christening take place? Here are all the details
Now To LoveToday 4:45pm
- TVThe moving reason behind Dancing With The Stars winner Manu Vatuvei's vow to keep dancing
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- TVFormer DWTS dancer Carol-Ann Hanna gives her verdict on the final show and Manu's win
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- Diet & NutritionHow this Auckland woman lost 30kg through hypnosis
Woman's DayToday 8:00am
- FertilityConsidering freezing your eggs? Here's everything you need to know
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- FamilySamantha Hayes shares her heartache after visiting a refugee camp in Jordan
- BodyRotorua parents' heartbreak: only a miracle will save their little boy
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- CareerJulie Anne Genter on bicycles, babies and what's going to make a better world
The Australian Women's WeeklyJun 15, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS' Mick Gould has posed naked in the name of rural mental health
Now To LoveJun 14, 2019