We'll never forget the beautiful wedding of the future King and his sweetheart Kate Middleton which captivated millions of people across the world on April 29, 2011, and it's hard to believe it's been eight years since!
Having known each other since their university days, Prince William and Duchess Catherine's love story hasn't always been smooth sailing, but if anything it's only cemented the fact when together, they can work through any bumps or challenges that might come their way.
And, despite the Cambridges being relatively low key with their public displays of affection (in comparison to Prince Harry and Meghan, for example), there's no doubt their love for each other is stronger than ever.
Now parents to three adorable children - Prince George, 5, Princess Charlotte, who turns 4 on May 2, and Prince Louis, who just turned one last week - the royal couple's romance captured hearts from the very beginning and these sweet things they've said about each other remind us why.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021
- RoyalsUPDATED: Harry and Meghan's bombshell interview with Oprah airs in NZ next week
Now To LoveMar 01, 2021