We'll never forget the beautiful wedding of the future King and his sweetheart Kate Middleton which captivated millions of people across the world on April 29, 2011, and it's hard to believe it's been eight years since!
Having known each other since their university days, Prince William and Duchess Catherine's love story hasn't always been smooth sailing, but if anything it's only cemented the fact when together, they can work through any bumps or challenges that might come their way.
And, despite the Cambridges being relatively low key with their public displays of affection (in comparison to Prince Harry and Meghan, for example), there's no doubt their love for each other is stronger than ever.
Now parents to three adorable children - Prince George, 5, Princess Charlotte, who turns 4 on May 2, and Prince Louis, who just turned one last week - the royal couple's romance captured hearts from the very beginning and these sweet things they've said about each other remind us why.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
- TVOur broody Bachelorette: 'David Attenborough is my dream man'
Woman's DayJan 20, 2021
- Celebrity NewsJay-Jay Feeney and Paul Flynn: our perfect friendship
Woman's DayJan 08, 2021
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to our exclusive screening of Penguin Bloom
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 27, 2020
- Celebrity NewsRobert Rakete's Christmas plans: 'It'll be a breeze!'
Woman's DayDec 25, 2020
- Celebrity NewsJase, Toni & Sam get festive with their four-legged friends
Woman's DayDec 21, 2020
- FamilyThe Terrace at Sylvia Park - what's on offer at this new dining destination
Now To LoveDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsShortland Street's Ben Barrington and Ngahuia Piripi's Christmas celebrations
Woman's DayDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsWendy Petrie and Matty McLean's festive cheer: 'Our hearts are so full'
Woman's DayDec 15, 2020
- Celebrity NewsKanoa Lloyd and Mike McRoberts' best Christmas ever
Woman's DayDec 14, 2020
- Celebrity NewsSoon I’ll be a dad to three under three! Sam Wallace shares his hopes and fears
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 11, 2020
- Celebrity NewsCarolyn Keep's little miracle: 'The baby I never thought I'd have'
Woman's DayDec 10, 2020