We'll never forget the beautiful wedding of the future King and his sweetheart Kate Middleton which captivated millions of people across the world on April 29, 2011, and it's hard to believe it's been eight years since!
Having known each other since their university days, Prince William and Duchess Catherine's love story hasn't always been smooth sailing, but if anything it's only cemented the fact when together, they can work through any bumps or challenges that might come their way.
And, despite the Cambridges being relatively low key with their public displays of affection (in comparison to Prince Harry and Meghan, for example), there's no doubt their love for each other is stronger than ever.
Now parents to three adorable children - Prince George, 5, Princess Charlotte, who turns 4 on May 2, and Prince Louis, who just turned one last week - the royal couple's romance captured hearts from the very beginning and these sweet things they've said about each other remind us why.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
- RoyalsPlaydates with Charlotte and a royal christening prove the Queen is on the mend
Now To LoveNov 29, 2021
- TVHow winning The Block has changed Tim and Arty's lives forever
Woman's DayNov 25, 2021
- At homeBring summer into your home with this colour pallette
Now To LoveNov 25, 2021
- RoyalsAre Princess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank planning baby number two already?
Woman's DayNov 23, 2021
- RoyalsThe Queen’s special appearance for two of her great-grandsons after weeks of health concerns
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 23, 2021
- Royals"She's alright!": The Queen makes her first in-person appearance since October hospital scare
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 18, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKim Crossman's hidden heartache and why being a mum will have to wait
Woman's DayNov 18, 2021
- Food & DrinksEnjoy the taste of Provence with these refreshing rosé wines
The Australian Women's WeeklyNov 17, 2021