The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge have shared a a video to Instagram of their Year in Review, showcasing some of the most memorable moments throughout the year.
"To all the fantastic organisation and inspirational people we met and worked with, in 2019: Thank you for a wonderful year, and see you in 2020!" the royal couple wrote.
The video opens with footage from this year's Trooping the Colour, where one-year-old Prince Louis made his Buckingham Palace debut.
Then, the screen splits into three, with the top panel showing Duchess Catherine and Prince William making a showstopping entrance to an engagement in Islamabad during their royal tour of Pakistan in October, with the bottom panel showing the royal couple laughing with cookery icon Mary Berry during their TV Christmas special earlier this month.
From there, the couple shared footage from their engagements at the beginning of the year, including Duchess Catherine's visit to the Royal Opera House in January, Prince William's visit to Davos, Switzerland where he sat down with Sir David Attenborough at the World Economic Forum to discuss the climate crisis and the couple's visit Northern Ireland where the couple jumped into a game of football and poured a couple of pints of beer at the bar of the Belfast Empire Music Hall.
In February the couple made a dazzling display at the BAFTAs with Kate turning to one of her favourite designers Alexander McQueen for her ethereal white number.
Kate also visited several organisations and charities dedicated to supporting children in their early years – a main focus of her royal work – while the footage shows Prince William giving a helping hand with the cooking at The Passage, and the royal couple also paid a joint visit to Blackpool, where they promised to be back soon with their three children in tow.
In March, after eight years as a member of the royal family, Duchess Catherine made her first-ever solo appearance with The Queen, accompanying her to Kings College London to open Bush House.
The following month the video shows Prince William during his poignant, whirlwind trip to New Zealand to visit the victims, families and first responders following the tragic Christchurch terror attacks in March, as well as his attendance at the world premiere of Netflix's Our Planet alongside Sir David Attenborough, his father Prince Charles and younger brother Prince Harry.
Other highlights included Prince William and his work with the Heads Up, an initiative which encourages people, particularly men, to feel comfortable talking about mental health and comfortable enough to help support their friends and family through difficult times.
Along with funny scenes of the two royals giving sheep shearing a go, there was, of course, the birth of their nephew, Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor, and their appearances at the Wimbledon tennis tournament, their inaugural sailing regatta for charity – which saw Kate walk away with the wooden spoon for coming last, as well as the delightful scenes of the three Cambridge children playing in their mother's 'Back To Nature' garden, created as part of her focus on early childhood development.
And, how could we forget adorable Princess Charlotte's first day at school and Prince George's infectious excitement at his first football match?
WATCH: Princess Charlotte heads to her first day of school. Story continues below...
The video wraps up with footage from Prince William's solo trip to Kuwait and Oman, the royal couple's A Berry Royal Christmas which aired earlier this month and of course Prince George and Princess Charlotte's Christmas Day debut just last week.
It's always a treat looking back at the year that's been and has us even more excited for what's in store for the Cambridge family in 2020.
- Pregnancy & BirthRonan and Storm Keating have welcomed a baby daughter
Now To LoveToday 2:50pm
- TVBored already? Here are five ways the men passed the time in the Bachelorette mansion
Now To LoveToday 1:25pm
- BodyDoctors and vets answer your questions on Covid-19, living in a bubble and sanitisation
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry have hired the head of their new non-profit organisation
Now To LoveToday 11:20am
- FitnessSam Hayes' adorable exercise buddy will melt your heart
Now To LoveToday 9:26am
- CompetitionsWin an Essence of Humanity skincare pack thanks to Countdown!
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ: Lesina dumps Logan... so does that mean Aaron gets the final rose?
Now To LoveYesterday 8:31pm
- FamilyParenting through Covid-19: 50 things to do with your kids during lockdown
Now To LoveYesterday 3:36pm
- FamilyJacinda Ardern adds toilet training to the mix at home amidst Covid-19 lockdown
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's two Michaels reveal why they both chose to leave the show
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- FitnessThe easy cardio workout you can do on your backyard trampoline
Good Health ChoicesMar 28, 2020
- At homeHilary Barry dons a tiara to show us how to make scones and we love it!
Now To LoveMar 27, 2020
- Real LifeCountdown launches new priority delivery service for vulnerable customers
Now To LoveMar 27, 2020
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry have reportedly left Canada for Los Angeles
Now To LoveMar 27, 2020