If you're having an average, run-of-the-mill kind of day, it's about to get infinitely better.
James Middleton - aka the younger brother of Duchess Catherine - has revealed his Instagram account for the world to see, and it's a sight to behold.
His account, which up until now was set to 'private' mode meaning the general public were unable to see it, is full of candid photos from his colourful life.
The posts provide an insight into his life in Scotland, and reveal three main themes that tell a us a lot about the future Queen's little brother.
Firstly, he clearly loves dogs. An array of Retrievers, Labradors and Cocker Spaniels are present in a number of posts.
The second thing we've learned is that he's rather partial to a selfie.
From cradling adorable little lambs to taking a quick dip in the ocean (in all his shirtless glory, no less) to numerous photos with his friends - it's clear James is on-board with the selfie generation.
The final thing we've learned about the 31-year-old's Instagram is to do with his famous friends.
While his account might have been a secret up until now, the lives and loves of his two elder sisters has been very public. But there is one thing his account has inadvertently revealed about his big sister Pippa. Turns out he might have played matchmaker for her.
Pictured in a post from 2013, James stands with none other than James Matthews, Pippa's now husband.
The picture was taken when the couple weren't together, while Pippa was still dating stockbroker Nico Jackson.
It wasn't until October 2015 that romance blossomed between the pair. However, going by this photo, it seems Matthews had longstanding ties with the Middleton family.
James is reportedly now working as a host at the Glen Affric Lodge located near Loch Ness, which would explain the plethora of outdoorsy snaps. The lodge itself is owned by Pippa's father-in-law David Matthews.
While his Instagram account reveals a lot about his life in the Scottish wilderness, there are plenty of other gems hidden among his 180+ posts. A few more of our favourites are below, or you can check out his Instagram account for the full set.
Now that his account has been made public for the world to see, we look forward to seeing more candid moments from the dashing businessman - dogs and all.
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021