There's no denying maternity fashion opens a new window of wardrobe opportunities for mums-to-be, and Meghan Markle is well and truly embracing it.
In fact, the pregnant royal is even opting to wear styles that she'd never been able to before as her baby bump continues to grow - and frankly, we want more.
On Christmas Day, Meghan stepped out in a smart navy blue Victoria Beckham dress - the perfect style to compliment her navy reefer coat and hat.
But it wasn't the dress itself that captured our attention, it was the designer herself.
Until recently, it was widely understood that Meghan avoided wearing any Victoria Beckham styles because the silhouettes didn't suit her figure.
In an interview with Glamour before she became a royal, Meghan said: "I love Victoria Beckham dresses, but I don't have the long torso to support that silhouette."
But it seems some very significant recent occurrences in the Duchess's life has changed everything.
It's to be expected really - since Meghan's pregnancy announcement, royal fans have been hanging out for every nugget of information from the Palace to hear about how she and Harry are making way for their first child.
That's not to mention Meghan's baby bump itself, which has incited a frenzied reaction as people all over the world revel in seeing it grow into the burgeoning bump it is now.
But clearly, none have been more excited about her growing tummy than Meghan herself, who is even opting to wear the designer she had sworn off to dress her bump to perfection.
Celebrity stylist Lucas Armitag told Femail: "Until recently Victoria Beckham was a brand [Meghan] liked the aesthetic of, but she felt she couldn't wear the dresses due to them being cut for taller body shapes with a long torso - something she has said herself she does not possess."
"Obviously pregnancy changes the body vastly and means expectant mothers will reassess what works and what doesn't. This time VB made the cut."
She said the knitted style of the dress was perfect for Meghan as it will stretch over her tummy, flattering her form.
Victoria Beckham is a close friend of Meghan and Harry's, with the clothing designer having attended their wedding back in May.
Going by both Meghan and Victoria's flawless knack for style, it's safe to say these ladies are a match made in fashion heaven!
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021