There's no denying maternity fashion opens a new window of wardrobe opportunities for mums-to-be, and Meghan Markle is well and truly embracing it.
In fact, the pregnant royal is even opting to wear styles that she'd never been able to before as her baby bump continues to grow - and frankly, we want more.
On Christmas Day, Meghan stepped out in a smart navy blue Victoria Beckham dress - the perfect style to compliment her navy reefer coat and hat.
But it wasn't the dress itself that captured our attention, it was the designer herself.
Until recently, it was widely understood that Meghan avoided wearing any Victoria Beckham styles because the silhouettes didn't suit her figure.
In an interview with Glamour before she became a royal, Meghan said: "I love Victoria Beckham dresses, but I don't have the long torso to support that silhouette."
But it seems some very significant recent occurrences in the Duchess's life has changed everything.
It's to be expected really - since Meghan's pregnancy announcement, royal fans have been hanging out for every nugget of information from the Palace to hear about how she and Harry are making way for their first child.
That's not to mention Meghan's baby bump itself, which has incited a frenzied reaction as people all over the world revel in seeing it grow into the burgeoning bump it is now.
But clearly, none have been more excited about her growing tummy than Meghan herself, who is even opting to wear the designer she had sworn off to dress her bump to perfection.
Celebrity stylist Lucas Armitag told Femail: "Until recently Victoria Beckham was a brand [Meghan] liked the aesthetic of, but she felt she couldn't wear the dresses due to them being cut for taller body shapes with a long torso - something she has said herself she does not possess."
"Obviously pregnancy changes the body vastly and means expectant mothers will reassess what works and what doesn't. This time VB made the cut."
She said the knitted style of the dress was perfect for Meghan as it will stretch over her tummy, flattering her form.
Victoria Beckham is a close friend of Meghan and Harry's, with the clothing designer having attended their wedding back in May.
Going by both Meghan and Victoria's flawless knack for style, it's safe to say these ladies are a match made in fashion heaven!
- CareerWhat Kiwi actress Ginette McDonald really thinks of her daughter Kate McGill following in her footsteps
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry’s reaction to this boy not believing he’s a real royal is seriously priceless
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- FamilyHow art therapy helped us cope with the grief of losing their dad
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:04am
- Real LifeThe question that caused Jacinda Ardern to falter during her visit to Cashmere High School
Now To LoveYesterday 4:39pm
- FitnessThe reasons why you should also be foam rolling before you work out
Now To LoveYesterday 4:30pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine has made her first ever solo public appearance with The Queen
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- FamilyAt home with Sam Wallace and his adorable new obsession - baby Brando
Woman's DayYesterday 1:50pm
- FamilyEight ways to get your kids off their screens and out into nature
Now To LoveYesterday 11:43am