The moment Meghan Markle was set to join the British Royal Family, it was clear that she'd be a ground-breaking addition.
We're already seeing how she's a going down a completely different route to her Duchess responsibilities compared to her sister-in-law Kate, to the fact that she makes no apologies that her main blood relative that's in her life is mum Doria Ragland.
And Prince Harry's family have completely taken her under their wing.
Taking a note out of the actress' book, Duchess Camilla decided to also make an unprecedented move.
The Duchess of Cornwall addressed the drama surrounding Meghan's father dropping out of the big day, remarking, that their side of the family hadn't been sure "what would happen next".
The 70-year-old visited London's 5 News, talking to reporters about the magical royal wedding between Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.
Describing the day as "uplifting", she shared, "It was such a lovely day. Just everything went right."
Before making reference to all the troubles from the lead up, "We all wondered whatever would happen next and then everything went right."
Of course Camilla was noting the fact that Meghan's dad Thomas Markle had to pull out of the wedding after that embarrassing paparazzi scandal.
The day certainly was magical, with Prince Charles stepping up and walking Meghan down a portion of the aisle.
Still smitten by the weekend activities, the Duchess remarked, "It's nice to have something that is uplifting rather than depressing. Everything was just perfect, including the weather, which couldn't have been better."
"It was a beautiful day."
Before laughing, "The only thing is that we are all losing our voices now!"
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 11:35am
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 11:00am
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine looks gorgeous in Gucci as she attends the 100 Women in Finance Gala
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Married at First SightIs MAFS' Mike Gunner running his own fan page? The signs are compelling!
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- RelationshipsArt Green and Matilda Rice's family plans: they are so clucky!
Woman's DayYesterday 9:00am
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to Ports of Auckland Round the Bays plus a Samsung S9
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- Celebrity NewsCold Feet's Hermione Norris lists all the reasons why she'd love to live in New Zealand
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 7:00am
- WeddingsShortland St star Beluah Koale marries his soulmate in a day of 'pure joy'
Woman's DayFeb 13, 2019
- BodyWhat it's like one year on from weight-loss surgery
Now To LoveFeb 12, 2019