The moment Meghan Markle was set to join the British Royal Family, it was clear that she'd be a ground-breaking addition.
We're already seeing how she's a going down a completely different route to her Duchess responsibilities compared to her sister-in-law Kate, to the fact that she makes no apologies that her main blood relative that's in her life is mum Doria Ragland.
And Prince Harry's family have completely taken her under their wing.
Taking a note out of the actress' book, Duchess Camilla decided to also make an unprecedented move.
The Duchess of Cornwall addressed the drama surrounding Meghan's father dropping out of the big day, remarking, that their side of the family hadn't been sure "what would happen next".
The 70-year-old visited London's 5 News, talking to reporters about the magical royal wedding between Prince Harry and Meghan Markle.
Describing the day as "uplifting", she shared, "It was such a lovely day. Just everything went right."
Before making reference to all the troubles from the lead up, "We all wondered whatever would happen next and then everything went right."
Of course Camilla was noting the fact that Meghan's dad Thomas Markle had to pull out of the wedding after that embarrassing paparazzi scandal.
The day certainly was magical, with Prince Charles stepping up and walking Meghan down a portion of the aisle.
Still smitten by the weekend activities, the Duchess remarked, "It's nice to have something that is uplifting rather than depressing. Everything was just perfect, including the weather, which couldn't have been better."
"It was a beautiful day."
Before laughing, "The only thing is that we are all losing our voices now!"
- WeddingsDying bride's perfect day: My final dream has come true
Woman's DayToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- TVWhat drove these celebs to sign up for Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayToday 12:35pm
- Pregnancy & BirthWhy model Ashley Graham's baby bump photo has got everyone talking
Now To LoveToday 12:07pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine honours this lucky nine-year-old to celebrate World Photography Day
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerI loved him like a son: Phil Kingsley Jones remembers Jonah Lomu in his final years
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:29am
- TVMatty McLean says he's lived some of his proudest moments on Celebrity Treasure Island
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- TVThe redemption of former All Black Zac Guildford on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45pm
- TVKarl Burnett quits Celebrity Treasure Island as mental health suffers
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- Married at First SightMAFS' Cyrell Paule is expecting a baby with Love Island's Eden Dally
Now To LoveYesterday 1:21pm
- Pregnancy & BirthAll the gorgeous details from Samantha Hayes’ 'beautiful' baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- TVFour curious things we've learned about the stars on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- TVThe first trailer for Married at First Sight NZ has been released and it's utter chaos
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry jet off on another family holiday to the south of France
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyWhy Karl Burnett is hoping to be voted off Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am