First it was UK Prime Minster Theresa May who indulged in a little wiggle during a visit to South Africa in August. The moment went viral.
(Then she did it again at a Conservative party conference in October.)
Now Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall, has wowed us with her dance moves.
In the video above she can be seen cutting shapes at a State Dinner hosted by Ghanian president Nana Akufo-Addo and his wife Rebecca. The Duchess and Prince Charles have been on a Royal Tour of West Africa, which included a visit to Ghana.
The Duchess and Prince Charles were clearly happy with their moves because a video of them dancing was posted on the Clarence House instagram account.
We thought she was actually pretty good! Proving she's the life of the party and throwing all caution to the wind Duchess Camilla moved to the beat while Prince Charles spun the President's wife around in a quick two-step beside her.
We love it!
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's first appearance after her maternity leave has been revealed
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- Married at First SightDevastating news as MAFS' Nic reveals his cancer has returned
Now To LoveToday 11:28am
- FamilyGemma McCaw on the importance of being a role model for your children
Woman's DayToday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Tamara and Mick get cosy off screen
Now To LoveToday 8:33am
- Mind4 reasons why embracing boredom could change your life for the better
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:30am
- Diet & Nutrition'I Quit Sugar' author Sarah Wilson talks diet, anxiety and going back-to-basics
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- BodyHow this woman came up with a way to help women struggling with PCOS take control
Good Health ChoicesToday 7:45am
- BodyHow to understand your body clock for the best quality sleep
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerThe modern nun: meet the enterprising Carmelite nuns of Melbourne who run their own beauty product business
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 23, 2019
- FamilyThe mindfulness coach changing Kiwi kids' lives by teaching them how to meditate
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 22, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan’s former co-star reveals what she’s really like in real life
Now To LoveMar 22, 2019