The final installment of Christian Grey (Jamie Dornan) and Anastasia Steele’s (Dakota Johnson) erotic romance is almost here, bringing with it a new trailer for Fifty Shades Freed (you can watch the full clip above).
Fans of the E. L. James book trilogy will know that this book focuses on Christian and Ana’s honeymoon and of course, the drama that Jack Hyde, Ana’s former boss, brings.
There’s also Gia (Arielle Kebbel), the architect who’s designing their dream home, and Elena Lincoln (Kim Basinger) here to stir the pot.
Here, we take a deep dive into the trailer and what it means for the last flick.
Christian is happy! He’s smiling! We can count on one hand the amount of times he cracked a grin in the last two films.
They get hitched! Ana has been taking tips from Kim Kardashian West about flower walls…
The honeymoon takes the lovebirds to Europe, kick starting a lot of shirtless scenes that both we and Ana are stoked about.
And also, ahem, a lot of this. ^^
Ana has her own office as the new fiction editor. And she has her own assistant!
Christian buys a house for the two of them and naturally, we want to move in too.
Sassy Ana comes out when Gia starts making a move on her man right in front of her. Nuh uh.
Urgh. Creepy Jack is back.
And Elena. Christian visits her for some advice and you know Ana is going to flip when she finds out.
If the movie follows the events of the book, Ana goes to Jack to save (SPOILER ALERT) Christian’s sister Mia (Rita Ora).
Fifty Shades Freed is in cinemas Valentine's Day 2018. We're counting down the days.
- FitnessRunning just once a week lowers your risk of early death - here's how to get started
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- CareerMeet Christine Fernyhough - the intrepid Auckland housewife who took on a high country farm and won
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- RelationshipsJay-Jay Feeney dishes on her sizzling summer with her 'toyboy' Minou
Woman's DayToday 8:00am
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveJan 24, 2020
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveJan 23, 2020
- CareerNigella Lawson's new direction at 60: 'I feel so much more open to anything and everything'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 23, 2020
- WeddingsIt's love-all for tennis star Michael Venus as he marries the mother of his child
Woman's DayJan 23, 2020