You wouldn't believe it, but the eighth season of Married at First Sight Australia is nearly here. That's right, we've watched seven (highly addictive) seasons and are about to fully invest ourselves into the eighth.
Have many of the previous MAFS couples been successful in their quest for love? Anyone currently tuning into the 2021 reunion probably knows the answer to that one. But that doesn't mean we don't believe in the possibility that this year's couples might just meet their pre-approved match. And regardless of how their love stories play out - it's going to be a great watch and we are here for the journey.
Aside from the hopeful brides and grooms, another new face joins the show in MAFS expert Alessandra Rampolla.
Taking over from Dr Trisha Stratford (who announced her departure from the programme last year), the Puerto Rican sexologist and TV presenter will be joining the show's existing experts Jon Aiken and Mel Schilling for the eighth season.
Married At First Sight Australia starts 7.30pm Sunday 28 February on Three.
Let's meet the fresh-faced brides and grooms braving the aisle blind this year…
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
12 / 0
13 / 0
14 / 0
15 / 0
16 / 0
17 / 0
18 / 0
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021