You wouldn't believe it, but the eighth season of Married at First Sight Australia is nearly here. That's right, we've watched seven (highly addictive) seasons and are about to fully invest ourselves into the eighth.
Have many of the previous MAFS couples been successful in their quest for love? Anyone currently tuning into the 2021 reunion probably knows the answer to that one. But that doesn't mean we don't believe in the possibility that this year's couples might just meet their pre-approved match. And regardless of how their love stories play out - it's going to be a great watch and we are here for the journey.
Aside from the hopeful brides and grooms, another new face joins the show in MAFS expert Alessandra Rampolla.
Taking over from Dr Trisha Stratford (who announced her departure from the programme last year), the Puerto Rican sexologist and TV presenter will be joining the show's existing experts Jon Aiken and Mel Schilling for the eighth season.
Married At First Sight Australia starts 7.30pm Sunday 28 February on Three.
Let's meet the fresh-faced brides and grooms braving the aisle blind this year…
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
12 / 0
13 / 0
14 / 0
15 / 0
16 / 0
17 / 0
18 / 0
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie and Jack Brooksbank have revealed the name of their son
Now To LoveFeb 21, 2021
- RoyalsPrince Harry and Duchess Meghan are having another baby!
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2021
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie & husband Jack Brooksbank have welcomed their first child
Now To LoveFeb 10, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Paul Patterson: 'I'm cooking up romance'
Woman's DayFeb 03, 2021
- MindBeating the bottle: My party girl life was killing me
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 25, 2021
- TVOur broody Bachelorette: 'David Attenborough is my dream man'
Woman's DayJan 20, 2021
- Celebrity NewsJay-Jay Feeney and Paul Flynn: our perfect friendship
Woman's DayJan 08, 2021
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to our exclusive screening of Penguin Bloom
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 27, 2020