The stars were out in force last night for New Zealand music's night of nights - the Vodafone New Zealand music awards.
Held at Auckland's Spark Arena, the red carpet was jam-packed with famous faces. Jack Tame and Hayley Holt were on a rare night out before their 3am Breakfast wake-up call. Hayley was excited to see Che-Fu, saying, "I love him, but I love all Kiwi music and it's cool to catch up with so many friends on a night like this."
Newsreader Sam Hayes and fellow Dancing With The Stars contestant Suzy Cato rocked very different but equally glam looks, and Suzy even led the crowd in an impromptu performance of It's Our Time, the song she made famous on her popular children's show You and Me.
The stars of The Block NZ teamed up with Married at First Sight NZ contestants on the red carpet. Everyone's favourite single man-about-town Ben Speedy confirmed he was, in fact, still looking for love. He's been giving Tinder a go but sighs, "It's a lot of admin. It's hard work!"
Marlon Williams was the big winner on the night, taking out the top prize, Album of the Year for the masterful Make Way For Love.
But it was a night she'll never forget for one lucky woman, whose boyfriend dropped to one knee and proposed to her on the red carpet. For a wrap up of the best red carpet moments, scroll below.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019