The stars were out in force last night for New Zealand music's night of nights - the Vodafone New Zealand music awards.
Held at Auckland's Spark Arena, the red carpet was jam-packed with famous faces. Jack Tame and Hayley Holt were on a rare night out before their 3am Breakfast wake-up call. Hayley was excited to see Che-Fu, saying, "I love him, but I love all Kiwi music and it's cool to catch up with so many friends on a night like this."
Newsreader Sam Hayes and fellow Dancing With The Stars contestant Suzy Cato rocked very different but equally glam looks, and Suzy even led the crowd in an impromptu performance of It's Our Time, the song she made famous on her popular children's show You and Me.
The stars of The Block NZ teamed up with Married at First Sight NZ contestants on the red carpet. Everyone's favourite single man-about-town Ben Speedy confirmed he was, in fact, still looking for love. He's been giving Tinder a go but sighs, "It's a lot of admin. It's hard work!"
Marlon Williams was the big winner on the night, taking out the top prize, Album of the Year for the masterful Make Way For Love.
But it was a night she'll never forget for one lucky woman, whose boyfriend dropped to one knee and proposed to her on the red carpet. For a wrap up of the best red carpet moments, scroll below.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
- TVChelsea Winter's former husband Michael Bullot up about kids and marriage
Now To LoveToday 8:30pm
- FamilyArt and Matilda Green open up about becoming parents and why they're keeping it real on social media
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- MindDo you have FOBO? Why the fear of better options could be fuel for anxiety
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- FamilyA mum's worst nightmare: 'I saw my son floating lifeless'
Woman's DayYesterday 10:00am
- RelationshipsHow I broke free from my emotionally abusive relationship
- MindDiane Keaton opens up about her heartache over her brother's mental health struggles in new book
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 21, 2020
- RoyalsThe Royal Family's birthday message to Prince Andrew has been met with controversy
Now To LoveFeb 20, 2020
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry have confirmed more details about their future
Now To LoveFeb 20, 2020
- Real LifeThe 2011 Christchurch earthquake struck the day after my birthday and changed my life forever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 20, 2020
- CompetitionsWin a brilliant Banana Boat prize pack worth $100!
Good Health ChoicesFeb 20, 2020