The stars were out in force last night for New Zealand music's night of nights - the Vodafone New Zealand music awards.
Held at Auckland's Spark Arena, the red carpet was jam-packed with famous faces. Jack Tame and Hayley Holt were on a rare night out before their 3am Breakfast wake-up call. Hayley was excited to see Che-Fu, saying, "I love him, but I love all Kiwi music and it's cool to catch up with so many friends on a night like this."
Newsreader Sam Hayes and fellow Dancing With The Stars contestant Suzy Cato rocked very different but equally glam looks, and Suzy even led the crowd in an impromptu performance of It's Our Time, the song she made famous on her popular children's show You and Me.
The stars of The Block NZ teamed up with Married at First Sight NZ contestants on the red carpet. Everyone's favourite single man-about-town Ben Speedy confirmed he was, in fact, still looking for love. He's been giving Tinder a go but sighs, "It's a lot of admin. It's hard work!"
Marlon Williams was the big winner on the night, taking out the top prize, Album of the Year for the masterful Make Way For Love.
But it was a night she'll never forget for one lucky woman, whose boyfriend dropped to one knee and proposed to her on the red carpet. For a wrap up of the best red carpet moments, scroll below.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021
- RoyalsUPDATED: Harry and Meghan's bombshell interview with Oprah airs in NZ next week
Now To LoveMar 01, 2021