The stars were out in force last night for New Zealand music's night of nights - the Vodafone New Zealand music awards.
Held at Auckland's Spark Arena, the red carpet was jam-packed with famous faces. Jack Tame and Hayley Holt were on a rare night out before their 3am Breakfast wake-up call. Hayley was excited to see Che-Fu, saying, "I love him, but I love all Kiwi music and it's cool to catch up with so many friends on a night like this."
Newsreader Sam Hayes and fellow Dancing With The Stars contestant Suzy Cato rocked very different but equally glam looks, and Suzy even led the crowd in an impromptu performance of It's Our Time, the song she made famous on her popular children's show You and Me.
The stars of The Block NZ teamed up with Married at First Sight NZ contestants on the red carpet. Everyone's favourite single man-about-town Ben Speedy confirmed he was, in fact, still looking for love. He's been giving Tinder a go but sighs, "It's a lot of admin. It's hard work!"
Marlon Williams was the big winner on the night, taking out the top prize, Album of the Year for the masterful Make Way For Love.
But it was a night she'll never forget for one lucky woman, whose boyfriend dropped to one knee and proposed to her on the red carpet. For a wrap up of the best red carpet moments, scroll below.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
- TVCarolyn Taylor's epiphany since her return to TV on Dancing With The Stars
Woman's DayToday 2:00pm
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- FamilyEight foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyApr 22, 2019