Westside actress Antonia Prebble has announced her engagement to co-star Dan Musgrove. Prebble took to Instagram last night to share the news.
"Hi everyone!" she wrote. "So I have a bit of news...for quite some time this guy here has been making me a very happy gal. We've kept it off social media so far, but now I am really chuffed to share that Dan is making an honest woman of me - he proposed, and I said yes! We are super excited, but are thinking we probably won't get married on the Wests' back lawn."
Dan plays Lefty Munroe on the popular Three drama which has just returned for a fourth season. He also shared the happy news on Instagram, quipping:
"When you find someone who appreciates a high quality cashmere sweater as much as you do... Never let them go. #iwillneverletgo."
Prebble and Musgrove have worked together since the first season of Westside, the prequel to Outrageous Fortune, was filmed in 2014. Prebble had previously played Loretta West in Outrageous Fortune from 2005 to 2010.
After pursuing roles in Hollywood and Australia, the actress has recently decided to focus her attention closer to home.
"As I get older, and my parents get older, I want to spend more time with them," she told the Australian Women's Weekly in an interview last year. "I want to see my nephews grow up. So I feel slightly less energised towards fearlessly pursuing a career beyond the Antipodes."
"When you pursue something professionally away from New Zealand, yes, you're in the market for amazing gains, but there are inherent sacrifices because you're so far from home," she says.
And with that in mind, she has extended her talents to becoming a marriage celebrant, officiating her first wedding earlier this year.
"I cry a lot at weddings," she told the Australian Women's Weekly. "However, I have found that when I've been a bridesmaid, I've cried significantly less. Because I have a role that I'm focused on! So... I'm relying on that."
Here's hoping she manages to keep it in check for her own wedding!
- Celebrity NewsLady Gaga has called off her engagement to Christian Carino
Now To LoveToday 1:45pm
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight's Bronson breaks his silence on THAT comment to Ines
Now To LoveYesterday 3:36pm
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveYesterday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveYesterday 11:19am
- Married at First SightThe truth about MAFS' Sam Ball's honeymoon vanishing act - his ex-girlfriend speaks out
Now To LoveYesterday 11:10am
- RoyalsWhy Prince William and Duchess Catherine will be taking a break from their royal duties this week
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayYesterday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019