We all feel so much better about crying at kids movies now that we've seen this footage...
On Monday morning's Breakfast show Matty McLean and the gang were talking about what a great stress reliever crying can be - and then Matty literally broke down when he started talking about the part in The Lion King when Mufasa dies.
It's not like you can edit embarrassing parts out with live TV so we got to see the whole building of emotions unfold...
Then he lost it altogether when Dan Faitaua teased out the details of the sad scene, talking about Simba's belief growing up that he had been responsible, and his parent-less upbringing.
Watch the priceless moments above.
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019