We all feel so much better about crying at kids movies now that we've seen this footage...
On Monday morning's Breakfast show Matty McLean and the gang were talking about what a great stress reliever crying can be - and then Matty literally broke down when he started talking about the part in The Lion King when Mufasa dies.
It's not like you can edit embarrassing parts out with live TV so we got to see the whole building of emotions unfold...
Then he lost it altogether when Dan Faitaua teased out the details of the sad scene, talking about Simba's belief growing up that he had been responsible, and his parent-less upbringing.
Watch the priceless moments above.
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021
- RoyalsUPDATED: Harry and Meghan's bombshell interview with Oprah airs in NZ next week
Now To LoveMar 01, 2021