Jordan Mauger and Fleur Verhoeven have called it quits, just days after the romantic conclusion to their journey on The Bachelor NZ aired.
Film buff Jordan was the one who decided to break things off, with Fleur telling TV3's Story that she hadn't been expecting the news at all.
Watch: Fleur reveals how Jordan broke up with her - story continues below
"I was in a place where I was expecting things were still very new, still very fresh. I had really hoped that we could start fresh. Start over and get to know each other.
"I was quite surprised to hear he doesn't want to give it a chance."
The 26-year-old was clearly still reeling from the news, as she told Story she wasn't feeling "the greatest".
"I've told him, if it was up to me I'd love to give it a shot. I do have feelings for him. I wouldn't say I love him because it was very early days but I was definitely interested in getting to know him better."
Jordan chose the 26-year-old blonde beauty over runner-up Naz Khanjani in the finale episode of The Bachelor New Zealand that aired on Monday, gifting her a massive silver sparkler from Michael Hill in the process.
While Naz has made no secret of her feelings for Jordan since the finale aired, Fleur told Story that she didn't think the controversial bachelorette had anything to do with the split.
"It is disappointing to see that Naz is acting the way she is. All I can say is that it is disappointing."
The split comes on the heels of Naz's revelation that she slept with Jordan "more than once" during their overnight date.
Watch: Naz drops a bombshell about her overnight date with Jordan
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayToday 3:15pm
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:30am
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsThe caring gesture that no one saw: How Duchess Catherine consoled Duchess Meghan at Wimbledon
Now To LoveYesterday 10:06am
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayYesterday 10:00am
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- TVHayley Holt reveals who her dream co-host would be and dishes on how work has affected her dating life
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:00am
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayJul 16, 2019