Jordan Mauger and Fleur Verhoeven have called it quits, just days after the romantic conclusion to their journey on The Bachelor NZ aired.
Film buff Jordan was the one who decided to break things off, with Fleur telling TV3's Story that she hadn't been expecting the news at all.
Watch: Fleur reveals how Jordan broke up with her - story continues below
"I was in a place where I was expecting things were still very new, still very fresh. I had really hoped that we could start fresh. Start over and get to know each other.
"I was quite surprised to hear he doesn't want to give it a chance."
The 26-year-old was clearly still reeling from the news, as she told Story she wasn't feeling "the greatest".
"I've told him, if it was up to me I'd love to give it a shot. I do have feelings for him. I wouldn't say I love him because it was very early days but I was definitely interested in getting to know him better."
Jordan chose the 26-year-old blonde beauty over runner-up Naz Khanjani in the finale episode of The Bachelor New Zealand that aired on Monday, gifting her a massive silver sparkler from Michael Hill in the process.
While Naz has made no secret of her feelings for Jordan since the finale aired, Fleur told Story that she didn't think the controversial bachelorette had anything to do with the split.
"It is disappointing to see that Naz is acting the way she is. All I can say is that it is disappointing."
The split comes on the heels of Naz's revelation that she slept with Jordan "more than once" during their overnight date.
Watch: Naz drops a bombshell about her overnight date with Jordan
- Celebrity NewsLady Gaga has called off her engagement to Christian Carino
Now To LoveToday 1:45pm
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight's Bronson breaks his silence on THAT comment to Ines
Now To LoveYesterday 3:36pm
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveYesterday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveYesterday 11:19am
- Married at First SightThe truth about MAFS' Sam Ball's honeymoon vanishing act - his ex-girlfriend speaks out
Now To LoveYesterday 11:10am
- RoyalsWhy Prince William and Duchess Catherine will be taking a break from their royal duties this week
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayYesterday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019