Jordan Mauger and Fleur Verhoeven have called it quits, just days after the romantic conclusion to their journey on The Bachelor NZ aired.
Film buff Jordan was the one who decided to break things off, with Fleur telling TV3's Story that she hadn't been expecting the news at all.
Watch: Fleur reveals how Jordan broke up with her - story continues below
"I was in a place where I was expecting things were still very new, still very fresh. I had really hoped that we could start fresh. Start over and get to know each other.
"I was quite surprised to hear he doesn't want to give it a chance."
The 26-year-old was clearly still reeling from the news, as she told Story she wasn't feeling "the greatest".
"I've told him, if it was up to me I'd love to give it a shot. I do have feelings for him. I wouldn't say I love him because it was very early days but I was definitely interested in getting to know him better."
Jordan chose the 26-year-old blonde beauty over runner-up Naz Khanjani in the finale episode of The Bachelor New Zealand that aired on Monday, gifting her a massive silver sparkler from Michael Hill in the process.
While Naz has made no secret of her feelings for Jordan since the finale aired, Fleur told Story that she didn't think the controversial bachelorette had anything to do with the split.
"It is disappointing to see that Naz is acting the way she is. All I can say is that it is disappointing."
The split comes on the heels of Naz's revelation that she slept with Jordan "more than once" during their overnight date.
Watch: Naz drops a bombshell about her overnight date with Jordan
- SkincareAll you need to know about retinol and anti-ageing ingredients
Now To LoveMay 06, 2021
- Married at First SightMAFS Patrick and Belinda: 'Pat will make a great Dad!'
Woman's DayMay 05, 2021
- Married at First SightMAFS Bryce & Melissa: 'We're getting our own show!'
Woman's DayMay 04, 2021
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021