The country singer has one simple message for former BFF Marie-Anne Thiebaud.
Shania's marriage to Robert 'Mutt' Lange ended in heartbreak seven years ago, when Robert - the father of her son Eja - left the singer for her former best friend Marie-Anne Thiebaud.
The stress of the divorce caused Shania to come down with dysphonia, a condition that causes the muscles to squeeze the voice box. Wondering if she would ever use her voice again, Shania revealed the drama of her marriage breakdown left her "an emotional mess".
In a happy twist of fate, however, Shania ended up finding her second chance at true love with none other than the man who used to be married to Marie-Anne - Frederic Thiebaud. The two got hitched in a romantic beach ceremony in Puerto Rico, in January 2011.
While she's put the past behind her, Shania had just one message for her former friend and longtime secretary during a recent interview: "I wish I'd never met you".
"I think there are just some people in life you would say, 'I wish I hadn't met this person or I would have been better off not ever knowing that person,'" she told Andy Cohen on Watch What Happens Live.
Ultimately though, Shania says she doesn't hold any regrets about what happened.
"... I can't say I would be better off because I think I learned a lot from all of that. I don't regret it."
- BodyBeyoncé reveals the post-birth, pre-Coachella diet she says she'll never go on again
Now To LoveToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsA never-before-seen video of Duchess Meghan during a charity trip to India has emerged
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- TVJohn Campbell is replacing Jack Tame on TVNZ's Breakfast show
Now To LoveToday 9:31am
- At homeFive ways to make every meal fabulous with Annabelle White
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- RoyalsMore details have been revealed about Prince William's visit to New Zealand next week
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- BodyThe psychology behind why we binge eat and tools to help end the cycle for good
Now To LoveYesterday 4:20pm
- BodyThe developments in cancer research that are giving the experts hope
- Married at First SightMAFS' expert Mel Schilling admits drama comes into play in the matchmaking process
Woman's DayYesterday 10:30am
- RoyalsThe Queen and Prince Charles release emotional statements following the fire of Notre-Dame Cathedral
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- BodyThe vital things you should be doing to look after your heart
Good Health ChoicesApr 16, 2019
- RoyalsIs Duchess Meghan writing her own Instagram posts? These royal commentators think so
Now To LoveApr 16, 2019