The country singer has one simple message for former BFF Marie-Anne Thiebaud.
Shania's marriage to Robert 'Mutt' Lange ended in heartbreak seven years ago, when Robert - the father of her son Eja - left the singer for her former best friend Marie-Anne Thiebaud.
The stress of the divorce caused Shania to come down with dysphonia, a condition that causes the muscles to squeeze the voice box. Wondering if she would ever use her voice again, Shania revealed the drama of her marriage breakdown left her "an emotional mess".
In a happy twist of fate, however, Shania ended up finding her second chance at true love with none other than the man who used to be married to Marie-Anne - Frederic Thiebaud. The two got hitched in a romantic beach ceremony in Puerto Rico, in January 2011.
While she's put the past behind her, Shania had just one message for her former friend and longtime secretary during a recent interview: "I wish I'd never met you".
"I think there are just some people in life you would say, 'I wish I hadn't met this person or I would have been better off not ever knowing that person,'" she told Andy Cohen on Watch What Happens Live.
Ultimately though, Shania says she doesn't hold any regrets about what happened.
"... I can't say I would be better off because I think I learned a lot from all of that. I don't regret it."
- BodyWhy entering middle-age is actually the perfect time to get your health back on track
Good Health ChoicesToday 2:45pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has opened up about the ‘joy’ of adopting rescue animals
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- TVCan Matty McLean surprise us all and last the distance on Celebrity Treasure Island?
Now To LoveToday 12:00pm
- CareerJennifer Ward Lealand on being honoured for her commitment to her two great loves, theatre and te reo
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:27am
- RoyalsWhen and where will Baby Archie’s christening take place? Here are all the details
Now To LoveYesterday 4:45pm
- TVThe moving reason behind Dancing With The Stars winner Manu Vatuvei's vow to keep dancing
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- BodyBiggest Loser's Jillian Michaels’ top 15 health habits are remarkably simple to adopt too
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- TVFormer DWTS dancer Carol-Ann Hanna gives her verdict on the final show and Manu's win
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- TVDWTS' Laura Daniel spills on her relationship with partner Joseph Moore and their plans to adopt
Woman's DayYesterday 9:21am
- RoyalsPrince Harry shares an adorable new photo of Baby Archie in celebration of Father’s Day
Now To LoveYesterday 8:15am
- Diet & NutritionHow this Auckland woman lost 30kg through hypnosis
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- FertilityConsidering freezing your eggs? Here's everything you need to know
Good Health ChoicesJun 16, 2019
- BodyRotorua parents' heartbreak: only a miracle will save their little boy
Woman's DayJun 16, 2019