The makers of the Tour of Beauty announced on Facebook that the second series would offer more great stories on beauty and health, and also had a bit of surprise in store for viewers tucked up its sleeve.
“We are thrilled to announce Rachel Hunter’s Tour of Beauty is returning for a second series – bringing more tips and trends on beauty, health and longevity from around the world.”
Season one followed the supermodel around the world as she explored the world’s beauty secrets in exotic locations.
The international jet-setter winged her way to 13 different places in the first season from France and Japan, to India and Brazil.
The natural beauty has had an extensive modelling career and has graced the covers of Vogue, Rolling Stone and Sports Illustrated. She’s also the face of Covergirl cosmetics and Pantene hair products.
The 46-year-old is mother to daughter Renee, 23 and son Liam, 21. Their father is Rachel's former husband, British rocker, Rod Stewart.
The Auckland-born Kiwi star now lives permanently in Los Angeles.
Speaking to Woman’s Day about the show’s first season, Rachel said her perceptions of beauty had changed significantly.“After going on this journey and seeing other cultures, away went that superficial idea of beauty,” Rachel said.
“Ideas of beauty are old and need to be shattered. We have no self-acceptance. If we don’t enjoy who we are then how can you offer fully any sense of beauty or well-being or longevity?”
- CompetitionsWin a Limited Edition Sacred Hill Copper Foil Print
Good Health ChoicesToday 5:00pm
- BodyCould a weighted blanket help you stress less and sleep better?
Now To LoveToday 4:15pm
- CareerWhat Kiwi actress Ginette McDonald really thinks of her daughter Kate McGill following in her footsteps
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry’s reaction to this boy not believing he’s a real royal is seriously priceless
Now To LoveToday 10:00am
- FamilyHow art therapy helped us cope with the grief of losing their dad
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:04am
- Real LifeThe question that caused Jacinda Ardern to falter during her visit to Cashmere High School
Now To LoveYesterday 4:39pm
- FitnessThe reasons why you should also be foam rolling before you work out
Now To LoveYesterday 4:30pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine has made her first ever solo public appearance with The Queen
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- FamilyAt home with Sam Wallace and his adorable new obsession - baby Brando
Woman's DayYesterday 1:50pm
- FamilyEight ways to get your kids off their screens and out into nature
Now To LoveYesterday 11:43am