The 2018 Golden Globes are off to a very loved-up start thanks to Nicole Kidman, who used her speech for Best Television Performance by an Actress in Big Little Lies as an open mic to share her undying love for her husband of 11 years, Keith Urban.
But not before she shared a painfully awkward smooch with her other half for all to see.
As Nic's name was announced, the mother-of-four lent in to kiss her main man but it appeared the usually super-in-sync pair were having an off moment and wrestled back and forth before finally finding their groove and smooching.
Although it looks like Nic collided with Keith's forehead.
Taking to the stage the overwhelmed 50-year-old thanked her two daughters with Keith, Sunday Rose, nine, and Faith Margaret, six.
"Sunny, Faith, I love you! I'm bringing this home to you babies!"
However, yet again Nicole didn't acknowledged her two adopted kids, Bella Cruise and Connor Cruise, with ex-husband Tom Cruise.
The star also thanked her Big Little Lies co-stars: "This is ours to share. Wow, the power of women."
Before taking a moment to praise her mother.
"And my mama. My mama was an advocate for the women's movement when I was growing up. And because of her, I'm standing her. Antonia Kidman, my sister and I say thank you Janelle Kidman for what you fought for so hard.
"This character that I play represents something that is at the centre of our conversation right now, abuse. I do believe and I hope that we can elicit change."
WATCH: Nicole's acceptance speech, above.
Finishing off her address, Nic poured her heart out as she thanked Keith.
"And Keith Urban when my cheek is against yours everything melts away and that is love. It's true! I love you so much. God bless you, thank you," the star, who has just won her fourth Golden Globe award, proclaimed.
'Scuse us while we go and weep for the true love we'll never know.
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveToday 2:28pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 1:00pm
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 11:00am
- WeddingsArt Green and Matilda Rice marry in a stunning Waiheke wedding - and announce they're expecting a baby!
Now To LoveYesterday 10:10am
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019