It’s been a decade of endless love for Australian sweethearts Keith Urban and Nicole Kidman, which in Hollywood years is considered a lifetime.
In a candid new radio interview, the country star revealed his secret to keeping the spark alive.
Speaking to 2day FM radio hosts Rove and Sam, the Fighter hitmaker confessed that a strong friendship comes first.
“We just love being together, more than anything,” he said, adding, “we’re just like best friends.”
While the star admits that each individual couple shares their own recipe for success, he believes that his and Nicole’s true passion for “doing everything together” has helped them outlive other couples such as Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie, who famously split earlier this month.
As they celebrate a decade of love, Nicole Kidman told Woman’s Day back in June that she and Keith couldn’t be happier in their marriage.
It’s hard to believe it’s been ten years since the loved-up pair wed in a moving ceremony on the stunning grounds of St Patrick's Estate in Sydney’s iconic Manly.
Since then, the power couple have welcomed two beautiful daughters Sunday Rose, eight, and Faith Margaret, six, and their fairy-tale romance only continues to soar.
While Nicole looks back on their time together as “the best ten years of our lives”, her only regret is that their paths didn’t cross sooner.
“I wish I could have met him much earlier and had way more children with him, but I didn’t. I mean, if I could have had two more children with him that would have been just glorious,” Nicole remarked.
Both Nicole and Keith cite their parents’ successful relationships as a source of inspiration in working hard at theirs.
“We are really so inspired by our parents who both celebrated 50-year wedding anniversaries," the actress told us earlier in the year.
This story originally appeared on Woman’s Day Australia
WATCH: The moment Keith recalls meeting Nicole for the first time.
- WeddingsDying bride's perfect day: My final dream has come true
Woman's DayToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- TVWhat drove these celebs to sign up for Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayToday 12:35pm
- Pregnancy & BirthWhy model Ashley Graham's baby bump photo has got everyone talking
Now To LoveToday 12:07pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine honours this lucky nine-year-old to celebrate World Photography Day
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerI loved him like a son: Phil Kingsley Jones remembers Jonah Lomu in his final years
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:29am
- TVMatty McLean says he's lived some of his proudest moments on Celebrity Treasure Island
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- TVThe redemption of former All Black Zac Guildford on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45pm
- TVKarl Burnett quits Celebrity Treasure Island as mental health suffers
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- Married at First SightMAFS' Cyrell Paule is expecting a baby with Love Island's Eden Dally
Now To LoveYesterday 1:21pm
- Pregnancy & BirthAll the gorgeous details from Samantha Hayes’ 'beautiful' baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- TVFour curious things we've learned about the stars on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- TVThe first trailer for Married at First Sight NZ has been released and it's utter chaos
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry jet off on another family holiday to the south of France
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyWhy Karl Burnett is hoping to be voted off Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am