Earlier this month we reported that Nazanin Khanjani would be stepping back into the ring, after pulling out of her hugely anticipated fight with radio host Lily Taurau.
The Bachelor star has now confirmed she will be taking on Bella Henry, daughter of TV presenter Paul Henry.
The women appeared on Paul Henry’s show this morning to announce their upcoming fight, on Saturday October 1st.
"Life's all about taking risks, grabbing every opportunity you can and just going for it," said Naz.
"There have been a few days where I ask myself - why did I sign up for this? It is tough, but we're tough girls!"
Bella had originally put her hand up to fight Naz in her first boxing match in June, but lost out to Mai FM Lily Taurau.
“You want a nose job? Well I'm going to give you one," she challenged Naz previously.
Naz was later forced to withdraw from the fight after contracting a kidney infection resulting in hospitalisation.
While the pair appeared civil during the interview, they discussed their differing opinions on how “friendly” they should be to each other.
"I think you have to remain really neutral in the ring, and I think if you hated each other it'd be really easy to get distracted," said Bella.
“If you really like someone though, it’s a bit harder to punch them in the face,” disagreed Naz.
"No one wants to be punched in the face," said Bella. "No one wants to get hit, it's horrible! But we are obviously so strong it doesn't matter what kind of people we're seen as, because this is such a big deal."
Naz and Bella will fight ahead of Joseph Parker's fight against Alexander Dimitrenko at Auckland's Vodafone Events Centre.
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveToday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveToday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayToday 8:05am
- TVWhy 2019's Dancing with the Stars cast was so close - and who's missing who now that it's over
Now To LoveYesterday 3:42pm
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine and Prince William are reportedly planning a royal tour of Asia this year
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Martha Kalifatidis opens up about being bullied
Now To LoveYesterday 9:55am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayJun 24, 2019
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveJun 24, 2019