Miley Cyrus has responded to reports that her and husband Liam Hemsworth are expecting a baby with a timely joke.
After an unnamed source provided OK! Australia with the supposed details that Miley, 26, and Liam, 29, are expecting a baby girl, fans of the couple took to Instagram and Twitter, asking the two if the reports were, in fact, true.
Miley shut down the rumours once and for all, replying to a tweet posted by The Daily Mail with a well-timed egg joke – in reference to the ordinary egg photo that has surpassed Kylie Jenner's most-liked Instagram post.
"I'm not 'Egg-xpecting' but it's "Egg-celent" to hear everyone is so 'Happy For Us… we're happy too!" Miley tweeted.
"'Egg-cited' for this next chapter in our lives… Now , can everyone leave me alone and go back to staring at an egg."
Miley and Liam delighted fans when they tied the knot in an intimate wedding in December 2018, after they'd been dating on and off since they first met on set of The Last Song in 2009.
Miley also hopped on the Instagram #10yearchallenge bandwagon, posting an image of her and Liam, which would have been around the time their love would have begun to blossom.
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019