Matthew Ridge, former TV and rugby league star and his wife, Chloe Alexa Liggins, are expecting a child.
Ridge, 49, and Chloe, who is a model, have been married since May this year.
The pair had a small wedding, with only 30 guests.
Ridge already has two children to former wife Sally - 24-year-old Jaime and 20-year-old Boston. He also has a third child named London, 6, with former partner Carly Binding, 36.
Congratulations, Matthew and Chloe!
- RoyalsThe first official joint portrait of Prince William and Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge has been unveiled
Now To LoveYesterday 11:50am
- TVMasterChef NZ Rudi Hefer: 'How cooking saved my life'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 25, 2022
- BodyKristiana's secret struggle: 'All the pain was worth it'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJun 24, 2022
- Celebrity NewsMatthew and Chloe Ridge: 'We have to put our kids first'
Woman's DayJun 23, 2022
- TVMasterChef NZ's Sam reveals: 'coming out made me a better cook'
Woman's DayJun 22, 2022
- TVMasterChef NZ's Lance Maynell reveals how he came back from rock bottom
Woman's DayJun 17, 2022