The rumour mill has been in overdrive this week after eagle-eyed Instagram users claimed Margot Robbie got married over the weekend.
Margot, who formerly appeared on Aussie soap, Neighbours, has been dating British Tom Ackerley since 2013.
And now a few choice Instagram shares have got tongues wagging that the couple wed in a secret ceremony in Byron Bay last weekend.
After touching down in her native Australia last week, Margot was pictured wearing a “say ‘I do’ down under” t-shirt as she walked through the airport – with many saying this was a subtle hint of what was to come.
And relatives of the young couple shared snaps of family and friends from renowned wedding venue Harvest in Newrybar, Byron Bay on Sunday.
But the biggest hint of all was when Margot posted a snap of her holding up her ring finger to the camera, showing off a sparkling engagement ring. In the background, a blurry Margot could be seen kissing Tom.
Despite the pictures of the venue, it is thought the couple’s nuptials actually took place in nearby Ewingsdale.
Another Instagram post from a friend of the actress, seemed to show a wedding set up down on the beach.
Margot’s brother Cameron, who is also an actor, was tagged in a photo which looked to be the wedding party over the weekend.
Tom and Margot met on the set of Suite Française in 2013. They started a relationship and were based in London together, though both have been jet setting with their jobs.
Last June, Margot spent much of the summer in Toronto while she filmed Suicide Squad, with Tom visiting her while his work permitted.
Margot recently won the Critics’ Choice Award for her role as Harley Quinn in the film, who she will also play in the spin-off Gotham City Sirens.
It's thought the couple married at Victoria's in Byron Bay - close to wear Margot grew up.
A popular wedding venue, Victoria's features everything from beautiful gardens to relaxing pools and antique style furnishings.
And it seems if the couple have got married, they could be settling down in Aus, as Margot earlier this year told reporters she would only raise her family in her home country.
- CareerHow Louise Stainthorpe went from stay at home mum to 'badass businesswoman'
Woman's DayToday 3:15pm
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:30am
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsThe caring gesture that no one saw: How Duchess Catherine consoled Duchess Meghan at Wimbledon
Now To LoveYesterday 10:06am
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayYesterday 10:00am
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- TVHayley Holt reveals who her dream co-host would be and dishes on how work has affected her dating life
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:00am
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayJul 16, 2019