Lady Gaga has officially called off her engagement to talent agent Christian Carino, a rep has confirmed.
Speculation that the couple had split began circulating after the Grammys earlier this month, when the singer and actress showed up to the awards ceremony solo and sans her eye-catching sapphire engagement ring.
The 32-year-old's rep confirmed to People that the couple had indeed ended their relationship.
An additional source told People, "It just didn't work out."
"Relationships sometimes end. There's no dramatic story."
The couple, who had only officially confirmed their engagement in October last year, looked incredibly loved up just weeks before the split, while attending the Golden Globes and Screen Actors Guild Awards together, for Gaga's role in the film A Star Is Born.
Gaga and Christian were first linked in January 2017, around six months after she had ended her five year relationship with actor Taylor Kinney.
In recent years Lady Gaga has been incredibly open about her struggles with mental illness and fibromyalgia, a form of chronic pain.
At the end of the 2016 the hit-maker was forced to cancel her performance at the Rock In Rio festival after being hospitalised, with the star saying she was "devastated" she couldn't perform.
"I would do anything for u but I have to take care of my body right now," the star wrote to her fans in an Instagram post.
"I ask for your grace and understanding, and promise that I will come back and perform for you soon."
"I'm so sorry, and I love you so much."
- FamilyReal Housewives of Auckland's Anne Batley-Burton on the sad secret to her business success
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:15am
- MindJo Seagar on the importance of talking about death
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- FamilyThese inspiring people are our individual 'Grandparent of the year' winners
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 4:00pm
- RoyalsAnother royal wedding: All the details from Lady Gabriella Windsor’s gorgeous nuptials
Now To LoveToday 1:20pm
- TVNadia Lim admits Dancing With The Stars is 'the biggest challenge I've ever taken on'
Woman's DayToday 1:00pm
- PetsMeet NZ's most lovable rescue pet: Tinkerbelle 'the wobble dog'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 7:45am
- CareerAlexandria Ocasio-Cortez and the band of women shaking up America
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- RoyalsHappy 1st wedding anniversary Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan! A timeline of their beautiful love story
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- FamilyDancing with the Stars judge Rachel White on why NZ has a special place in her heart
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- FamilyDear Thomasin and Davida: Miranda Harcourt's open letter to her daughters
The Australian Women's WeeklyMay 18, 2019
- MindThree women share their inspiring journeys towards empowerment, self-healing and learning to forgive
Good Health ChoicesMay 18, 2019
- FertilityAfter $70,000 spent on IVF Sharee Welch can finally hold her miracle twins
Woman's DayMay 18, 2019