Lady Gaga has officially called off her engagement to talent agent Christian Carino, a rep has confirmed.
Speculation that the couple had split began circulating after the Grammys earlier this month, when the singer and actress showed up to the awards ceremony solo and sans her eye-catching sapphire engagement ring.
The 32-year-old's rep confirmed to People that the couple had indeed ended their relationship.
An additional source told People, "It just didn't work out."
"Relationships sometimes end. There's no dramatic story."
The couple, who had only officially confirmed their engagement in October last year, looked incredibly loved up just weeks before the split, while attending the Golden Globes and Screen Actors Guild Awards together, for Gaga's role in the film A Star Is Born.
Gaga and Christian were first linked in January 2017, around six months after she had ended her five year relationship with actor Taylor Kinney.
In recent years Lady Gaga has been incredibly open about her struggles with mental illness and fibromyalgia, a form of chronic pain.
At the end of the 2016 the hit-maker was forced to cancel her performance at the Rock In Rio festival after being hospitalised, with the star saying she was "devastated" she couldn't perform.
"I would do anything for u but I have to take care of my body right now," the star wrote to her fans in an Instagram post.
"I ask for your grace and understanding, and promise that I will come back and perform for you soon."
"I'm so sorry, and I love you so much."
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveYesterday 3:40pm
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayYesterday 7:45am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DaySep 16, 2019
- TVThe top five moments from Celebrity Treasure Island this week
Now To LoveSep 15, 2019
- CareerHelen Mirren on why being old is 'cool' and marriage is great
The Australian Women's WeeklySep 15, 2019