Lady Gaga has officially called off her engagement to talent agent Christian Carino, a rep has confirmed.
Speculation that the couple had split began circulating after the Grammys earlier this month, when the singer and actress showed up to the awards ceremony solo and sans her eye-catching sapphire engagement ring.
The 32-year-old's rep confirmed to People that the couple had indeed ended their relationship.
An additional source told People, "It just didn't work out."
"Relationships sometimes end. There's no dramatic story."
The couple, who had only officially confirmed their engagement in October last year, looked incredibly loved up just weeks before the split, while attending the Golden Globes and Screen Actors Guild Awards together, for Gaga's role in the film A Star Is Born.
Gaga and Christian were first linked in January 2017, around six months after she had ended her five year relationship with actor Taylor Kinney.
In recent years Lady Gaga has been incredibly open about her struggles with mental illness and fibromyalgia, a form of chronic pain.
At the end of the 2016 the hit-maker was forced to cancel her performance at the Rock In Rio festival after being hospitalised, with the star saying she was "devastated" she couldn't perform.
"I would do anything for u but I have to take care of my body right now," the star wrote to her fans in an Instagram post.
"I ask for your grace and understanding, and promise that I will come back and perform for you soon."
"I'm so sorry, and I love you so much."
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's first appearance after her maternity leave has been revealed
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- Married at First SightDevastating news as MAFS' Nic reveals his cancer has returned
Now To LoveToday 11:28am
- FamilyGemma McCaw on the importance of being a role model for your children
Woman's DayToday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Tamara and Mick get cosy off screen
Now To LoveToday 8:33am
- Mind4 reasons why embracing boredom could change your life for the better
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:30am
- Diet & Nutrition'I Quit Sugar' author Sarah Wilson talks diet, anxiety and going back-to-basics
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- BodyHow this woman came up with a way to help women struggling with PCOS take control
Good Health ChoicesToday 7:45am
- BodyHow to understand your body clock for the best quality sleep
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerThe modern nun: meet the enterprising Carmelite nuns of Melbourne who run their own beauty product business
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 23, 2019
- FamilyThe mindfulness coach changing Kiwi kids' lives by teaching them how to meditate
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 22, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan’s former co-star reveals what she’s really like in real life
Now To LoveMar 22, 2019