Kate Hudson’s still got it.
The actress proved she’s inherited her famous mother Goldie Hawn’s genes when it comes to looking gorgeous, sharing an intimate throwback snap on her instagram, @katehudson.
In the image, Kate bares her derriere in a stylish pose, artfully silhouetted in front of a curtained window.
The blonde beauty looks utterly relaxed and carefree in the revealing shot, throwing one arm up in the air as she posed for the camera.
She captioned the snap “#LOVE” and “#PrettyHappy”, crediting photographer Darren Ankenman for the intimate shot.
Her Instagram feed seems to be the place where the Mother’s Day actress shows off all her hard work on her fitness regimen.
Wanna know the secret to Kate's fab figure? Then you'll want to watch the clip below. Post continues.
She’s even recently become an author, publishing a book all about staying healthy.
The 37-year-old actress has never been body shy, frequently posing in pictures designed to show off her amazing figure.
Earlier this year she posted an amazing swimsuit shot showing her toned, tanned tummy under the guise of showing off the book she was reading this summer.
This story originally appeared on Woman’s Day Australia
- CareerAll the highlights from the NEXT Woman Of The Year 2019 Awards
Now To LoveToday 3:00pm
- BodyThe Mirena and Jaydess contraceptives are finally free for Kiwi women from November
Now To LoveToday 11:00am
- FamilyThe hilarious moment Art Green had with his son that every parent will relate to
Now To LoveToday 10:51am
- BodyHeavyweight boxing champion Shane Cameron steps up to fight Parkinson's disease
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:35am
- MindSurviving depression: Matt Chisholm's brave decision to quit TV
Woman's DayToday 9:20am
- RoyalsPrincess Beatrice is reportedly shunning an extravagant wedding for a more ‘low-key’ affair
Now To LoveYesterday 3:15pm
- CareerThe latest famous rock star to be a big fan of Jacinda Ardern
Now To LoveYesterday 12:39pm
- MindWhy ‘self-care’ isn’t always facials and bath bombs – it can also be boring, uncomfortable and hard
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- RoyalsHillary and Chelsea Clinton condemn the UK tabloids' treatment of Duchess Meghan as racist
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie shares a never-before-seen video from her wedding to Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveYesterday 9:10am
- MindThe world I discovered when I came off my anti-depressants
- MindFrom dating apps to social media - how to have a healthy relationship with your phone
Good Health ChoicesOct 13, 2019
- FamilyAt home with Dame Valerie Adams and her 'lucky last' baby Kepaleli
Woman's DayOct 13, 2019