Life in Cleveland wasn't bad for baby True Thompson. She got lots of alone time with her parents Khloé Kardashian and Tristan Thompson. She had plenty of toys. She had a beautiful pink nursery that any baby would envy. And yet, she was still missing something important: family!
Knowing how close Khloé was growing up with Kim Kardashian and Kourtney Kardashian, it must have been hard for her to watch her little girl continue growing with no other kids to play with. Luckily, that all changed on June 17 when she finally got back to Los Angeles and True got to meet all of her cousins!
And now, shortly after Khloé's big move home, Kim has blessed us with a precious photo of herself, her baby daughter Chicago, Khloé, and True in honor of Khloé's birthday on Wednesday, June 27.
"Happy Birthday to one of my favorite souls on this planet! @khloekardashian This year you have shown strength like none other. I admire you for always following your heart. I love seeing you as a mom and can't wait for the years ahead. Let's celebrate you today! I love you to infinity!" she captioned the pic.
Of course, the "strength" Kim was referring to Khloe having to deal with accusations that her boyfriend, Tristan, had cheated on her in the lead-up to True's birth. They seem to have come through it, however, and are focusing on bringing up their new baby girl.
Kim recently gushed about how "excited" she is to have Khloé and True home. "I'm so excited," Kim told ET at her KKW Beauty and fragrance pop-up shop on June 19. "They came back on Sunday and I just piled the kids in the car and took them to meet their cousin, True, and it was a lovefest." While Kim says that her daughter Chicago has been bonding with Kylie Jenner's daughter Stormi, poor True had been left out until now, so we anticipated that a Chigaco and True photo coming soon.
"I feel like Stormi (Kylie Jenner's daughter) and Chicago have so many photo shoots together, and we just text the pictures to Khloé of them sitting on the couch and we're like, 'Where you at, True? We're waiting for you!'" she previously joked. "Now that she can be in the mix, it's going to be so much fun." We're glad True finally got her "couch pic!"
As for a photo of the entire cousin clan? "[A photoshoot] was in the works, and it has not happened yet," Kim said before posting the pic of Chicago and True today. "I think we are going to do it with, like, a professional photographer, get a little, cute kids photo shoot going. But they've all individually taken photos together, just not all together."
Meanwhile, family matriarch Kris Jenner posted a sweet birthday message to Khloe too, calling her the "strongest person" she knows.
"Beautiful, smart, kind and the strongest person I know, you amaze me every single day. You are truly an angel on earth, my beauty, and I am so proud of you," she wrote alongside throwback photos of her "bunny." "You bring laughter and love to everyone around you. You lift people up with your positivity and your passion. This year we celebrate you being a new mommy, and all the amazing blessings that brings. To watch you with baby True brings me the greatest joy. I love you to the moon and back!! You deserve the world."
That's a lot of birthday love.
Happy birthday Khloe!
This article originally appeared on our sister site, Life & Style.
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveToday 2:28pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 1:00pm
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 11:00am
- WeddingsArt Green and Matilda Rice marry in a stunning Waiheke wedding - and announce they're expecting a baby!
Now To LoveYesterday 10:10am
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsMiley Cyrus has shared brand new photos from her wedding to Liam Hemsworth
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- RoyalsPrincess Eugenie's special message to husband Jack Brooksbank
Now To LoveFeb 15, 2019
- CareerKiwi women who've made it their mission to make life better for others
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019
- BodyThis 9 year old has a new heart thanks to one family's incredible gift of life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 15, 2019