While they star as an on-screen couple together in the upcoming sci-fi blockbuster Passengers, Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Pratt may not be too fond of each other after all.
In a hilarious interview for BBC Radio 1, the pair were given an unusual task - to sit opposite each other and hurl the most hurtful, personal insults they could come up with.
The first person to break down in a fit of laughter (or tears) would be deemed the loser.
While Jennifer barely held her laughter in for the duration of the clip, Chris remained remarkably composed as they traded an escalating series of brutal barbs.
"You are so falsely strong that if I was given a choice between you and your wife to protect me, I would chose Anna [Faris]," said Jennifer while choking back giggles.
“I recently told you that you act like Adele sings. I hate Adele," Chris retorted.
"Where do you keep your Oscar?" Jennifer threw back.
Passengers is set to be released January 1st, 2017.
- FitnessOrangetheory: The new fitness craze that's taking off in NZ
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- BodyBeyoncé reveals the post-birth, pre-Coachella diet she says she'll never go on again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsA never-before-seen video of Duchess Meghan during a charity trip to India has emerged
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- TVJohn Campbell is replacing Jack Tame on TVNZ's Breakfast show
Now To LoveYesterday 9:31am
- At homeFive ways to make every meal fabulous with Annabelle White
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- BodyWellington woman's life-changing recovery after controversial multiple sclerosis treatment
Woman's DayYesterday 8:40am
- RoyalsMore details have been revealed about Prince William's visit to New Zealand next week
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- BodyThe psychology behind why we binge eat and tools to help end the cycle for good
Now To LoveApr 17, 2019
- BodyThe vital things you should be doing to look after your heart
Good Health ChoicesApr 16, 2019