In the lead up to the Rio Olympics, the Weekly have snuck behind the scenes with some of New Zealand's top athletes for a bit of one-on-one training.
Teaming up with SKY Sport presenters Scotty Stevenson and Melodie Robinson, every Friday we will find out just what it takes to reach the top of the sporting ladder.
This week, former Black Fern Melodie learns a new rugby skill from the talented 7s kicker Tyla Nathan-Wong.
Tyla has had a few ups and downs this season with injury, but is part of the team competing Rio.
It’s lining up to be a tough tournament and there will be no room for error.
You can watch all the games on SKY Sport on Sunday 7 and Monday 8 August, with the final game on Tuesday 9 August.
- BodyDr Libby on why we're overusing the word 'stressed' and how we should really be thinking about the term
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- Family50 years on from the Manson murders Debra Tate speaks out about her sister Sharon's murder
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 10:00am
- TVHow Athena Angelou went from homeless to radio star in just a few short years
Woman's DayToday 7:55am
- Diet & NutritionHow to ensure you're putting the most nutritious grocery options in your trolley
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerWhy Jennifer Aniston is looking to the future with a new focus
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVThe Block NZ favourites Ethan and Sam: 'We had a rough run but we stayed true to ourselves'
Woman's DayYesterday 7:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry shares more details about his upcoming mental health TV series with Oprah
Now To LoveSep 20, 2019
- CareerMy life is stranger than fiction says NZ Children's Book Awards winner Bren MacDibble
New Zealand Woman's WeeklySep 20, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ winners Lisa and Ribz reveal their post-show plans
Woman's DaySep 20, 2019
- MindWhy Shortland Street's Ana Scotney was forced to quit social media
Woman's DaySep 19, 2019
- CareerTech-savvy granny: Meet Val, a social media queen at 90
New Zealand Woman's WeeklySep 19, 2019
- CompetitionsWin one of five prize packs from Arnott’s worth $100
Good Health ChoicesSep 19, 2019