Jennifer Aniston celebrated her 51st birthday on Tuesday (we know, we can't believe it either) and you bet her celeb friends were there to wish her the happiest of birthdays.
Leading the charge was none other than her Friends co-star Courteney Cox who took to Instagram with a sweet message and a pic of her twinning with her pal Jennifer – sporting a blonde wig and matching glasses.
"No matter how hard you might try… there's only one Jennifer Aniston," Courteney captioned the image.
"Happy Birthday my dear friend @jenniferaniston! I love you! ♥♥♥"
Jen replied not long after, commenting a string of crying with laughter emojis, heart emojis and gasping emojis.
Jen's Morning Show co-star and long time friend Reese Witherspoon also wished her friend a happy birthday sharing a gorgeous photo of the pair writing: "Happy Birthday Jen! 🌟
"I couldn't ask for a better friend and partner to chase my dreams with. Life is way more fun with you in it!!! 💯❣"
Always the jokester, talk show host Ellen DeGeneres took to Twitter to say she couldn't wait for their slumber party.
"Happy birthday, Jennifer Aniston. I can't wait for our slumber party tonight. Portia bought Mad Libs," she quipped.
Last year Jennifer 'broke the internet' when she finally joined Instagram and the actress definitely knows how to make an entrance, posting what might go down as one of the most iconic photos on Instagram.
Joining the social media platform in October, Jen uploaded a photo of her and her fellow Friends cast mates including Courteney, Lisa Kudrow, Matt LeBlanc, Matthew Perry and David Schwimmer.
The pic was taken during a recent reunion to celebrate 20 years since the sitcom aired.
"And now we're Instagram FRIENDS too. HI INSTAGRAM," she captioned the post.
The post garnered so much interest that the platform crashed due to high demand – a day later she had racked up 2.8 million followers and now, just four months later, she's sitting at an impressive 27.6 million.
Earlier this year Jen made headlines again when her and ex-husband Brad Pitt (who has recently split from Angelina Jolie) were spotted in a seemingly affectionate backstage encounter at the Screen Actors Guild Awards which sent the internet into overdrive.
The interaction had long time fans of the couple hoping for a rekindling, however body language expert Suzanne Masefield told Now To Love that after analysing their interaction she doesn't see a re-match on the horizon.
WATCH: Body language expert analyses Brad and Jen's reactions to one another. Story continues below...
"I saw very mixed messages," Suzanne told Now To Love.
"Brad definitely fancies Jen but I get the feeling Jen has moved on."
Adding, "He's [Brad's] quite a sexual man – he's very sensual in his body language. You can see by how his lips are and the shape of his face, his sexuality is quite high. And he's quite independent.
"Jen is more 'heart' energy. She's coming from the heart, affection, friendship, community, family. They could get back together, the attraction is there and there's a very deep connection, but it's a long shot," concludes Suzanne.
Sorry Brad and Jen fans!
- RoyalsPrince Charles is out of self-isolation after recovering from Covid-19
Now To LoveToday 10:50am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry share their final Instagram post as working royals
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- RelationshipsJennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox celebrate 25 years of friendship
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- FamilyThe Breeze's Robert Scott: We've downsized and sold our family home to become apartment dwellers
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:09pm
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ: Richie Boyens wins Lily McManus' heart
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ: Lesina explains her shock decision to leave the show alone
Now To LoveYesterday 7:52pm
- Pregnancy & BirthRonan and Storm Keating have welcomed a baby daughter
Now To LoveYesterday 2:50pm
- TVBored already? Here are five ways the men passed the time in the Bachelorette mansion
Now To LoveYesterday 1:25pm
- RoyalsThe Sussexes have responded to President Trump’s refusal to foot the bill for their security
Now To LoveYesterday 1:15pm
- BodyDoctors and vets answer your questions on Covid-19, living in a bubble and sanitisation
Now To LoveYesterday 12:00pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry have hired the head of their new non-profit organisation
Now To LoveYesterday 11:20am
- FitnessSam Hayes' adorable exercise buddy will melt your heart
Now To LoveYesterday 9:26am
- CompetitionsWin an Essence of Humanity skincare pack thanks to Countdown!
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ: Lesina dumps Logan... so does that mean Aaron gets the final rose?
Now To LoveMar 29, 2020
- FamilyParenting through Covid-19: 50 things to do with your kids during lockdown
Now To LoveMar 29, 2020
- FamilyJacinda Ardern adds toilet training to the mix at home amidst Covid-19 lockdown
Now To LoveMar 29, 2020