Victoria Beckham has taken to social media to share what could be the world's sweetest father-son moment.
The 44-year-old posted a video of her 19-year-old son Brooklyn (who studies at Parsons School of Design in New York City) surprising his dad by crashing his 43rd birthday lunch out on the town in London.
"David," the fashion designer says in the background as the teenager makes his way toward the family's table.
"Oh my God. What are you doing here?" David asks, when he finally spots his beloved son.
"Are you okay? Happy birthday," replies Brooklyn. "I just landed."
"I didn't know you was coming in," the former soccer player says, before planting a smooch on the uni student's cheek. "I missed you so much."
But our favourite bit? Harper's voice at the end announcing "I didn't know Brooklyn was coming!"
"The biggest surprise of the day.... Welcome home @brooklynbeckham X happy birthday @davidbeckham I love u so much x kisses," Victoria captioned the video.
David, too, posted the precious moment to his social media pages, writing: "Best birthday surprise, my big boy coming home @brooklynbeckham @victoriabeckham @romeobeckham @cruzbeckham #HarperSeven."
Each of the kids also shared birthday posts for their dad (including one posted by Victoria on behalf of Harper, who doesn't yet have Instagram):
This isn't the first time the famous family have shared an intimate glimpse at their home-life via the interwebs.
Victoria -- pop-star-turned-fashion-designer -- sent fans into overdrive just last month after posting a video of her little daughter, Harper. The home footage shows the six-year-old sitting at the kitchen island of their family home in Holland Park, London.
There, she reads: "Hi, I'm Harper. I'm six, almost seven and I love books and my family too. Which is Cruz, Romeo, Brooklyn, mummy and daddy."
WATCH: Harper Beckham surprises followers with "super posh" accent. Post continues...
VB's followers were quick to comment on the adorable video, with many expressing their delight over the youngster's "super posh," "refined" and "articulate" delivery.
"Omg, so precious and so well spoken!!!" one wrote, while another joked: "I only want kids if they sound this posh."
"She's got a lovely sound to her voice she'd make a brilliant animate person," another added.
A fourth noted: "I love her tone, good job Mrs Beckham."
Too cute! Now, keep those posts coming…
- FitnessThese dance workouts will be so fun that you won't even feel like you're exercising
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- RoyalsHappy birthday Her Majesty! Celebrating 93 years with Queen Elizabeth II
Now To LoveToday 8:00am
- FitnessOrangetheory: The new fitness craze that's taking off in NZ
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- BodyBeyoncé reveals the post-birth, pre-Coachella diet she says she'll never go on again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsA never-before-seen video of Duchess Meghan during a charity trip to India has emerged
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- TVJohn Campbell is replacing Jack Tame on TVNZ's Breakfast show
Now To LoveYesterday 9:31am
- At homeFive ways to make every meal fabulous with Annabelle White
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- BodyWellington woman's life-changing recovery after controversial multiple sclerosis treatment
Woman's DayYesterday 8:40am
- RoyalsMore details have been revealed about Prince William's visit to New Zealand next week
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- BodyThe psychology behind why we binge eat and tools to help end the cycle for good
Now To LoveApr 17, 2019