The Beckham's know how to do family time. Four months after Victoria and David bid farewell to their eldest son Brooklyn, who started university in New York, the much-loved family reunited for one unforgettable holiday.
After a cosy, wintry Christmas the Beckham's headed to Miami to ring in the new year together before enjoying a relaxing summer holiday in a blissful beach location. Capturing the family frivolity along the way, Victoria, David, Brooklyn, Romeo and Cruz took to Instagram to post enviable snaps from their time together to Instagram.
Take a look at all the photogenic family fun!
1 / 12
"Sunset with my beautiful boys," dotting dad David captioned this selfie of the Beckham boys Romeo, Brooklyn and Cruz while on family holiday.
2 / 12
Eldest son Brooklyn took time away from his university studies to enjoy summer actives like paddle boarding with his famous family.
3 / 12
Sunsets are for selfies! Here football star David poses with his son Cruz.
4 / 12
Proud former Spice mum Posh innocently shared a clip of the couple's youngest child Harper sitting on her dad's lap while the 6-year-old steered a golf buggy around the tropical location. However, the video sparked safety fears among fans. "Someone loves her daddy! #drivingmissharper kisses x @davidbeckham," Victoria wrote alongside the video.
5 / 12
"Beautiful times." David and Harper showed off their sun-kissed faces in matching white outfits.
6 / 12
"Happy New Year!! X We love u all!! X kisses from us all!!" Victoria penned alongside this stylish family photo on new years eve.
7 / 12
Together again! The Beckham's travelled to America where Brooklyn now lives to celebrate the new year in Miami all together.
8 / 12
Hinting the family where enjoying Christmas in a wintry location, Victoria posted this sweet snap of her adorable children, using a snowflake filter.
9 / 12
Romeo posted this festive selfie with his mum alongside the message: "Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you have a lovely day with your families! Love you Mum, happy Christmas."
10 / 12
The Beckham kids must have been good this year! Santa dropped in on the family and checked their names were on his good list.
11 / 12
Brooklyn charmed Santa.
12 / 12
The night before Christmas, Victoria and Harper share a nap together.
- FitnessRunning just once a week lowers your risk of early death - here's how to get started
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- CareerMeet Christine Fernyhough - the intrepid Auckland housewife who took on a high country farm and won
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- RelationshipsJay-Jay Feeney dishes on her sizzling summer with her 'toyboy' Minou
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- MindHilary Barry's perfect clap back at a viewer: ‘Enough with the age-shaming’
Now To LoveJan 24, 2020
- Diet & NutritionDiet and ‘detox’ teas have been pulled from New Zealand shelves
Now To LoveJan 23, 2020
- CareerNigella Lawson's new direction at 60: 'I feel so much more open to anything and everything'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJan 23, 2020
- WeddingsIt's love-all for tennis star Michael Venus as he marries the mother of his child
Woman's DayJan 23, 2020