When they announced the news of their shock split to the world, Hollywood power couple Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner promised to “go forward with love and friendship” – and it looks like they’re keeping to their word.
The amicable exes were spotted having a family day on Sunday with their three children Violet, 9 Seraphina, 6, and Samuel, 3, browsing their local farmers’ market and attending church together.
Paparazzi photos of the pair showed Ben and Jennifer looking relaxed and comfortable around each other, betraying no sign of tension from their recently announced split.
The sighting comes after Ben was also photographed on several weekend outings with his children, while Jennifer was wrapping up work on the film Miracles from Heaven in Atlanta. Now that the 43-year-old actress is back home, however, the duo are working on making the split as easy as possible for their family.
Earlier this month, the two were even seen leaving a family counselling centre together, although the transition hasn’t been completely smooth sailing.
“It’s still really hard and every day Ben’s learning new positive ways to cope and that goes on both sides,” a source told People.
“He’s just focused on his family.”
As Ben and Jennifer continue to work out the next phase of their divorce, their family remains the top priority.
“He enjoys the time with his family and that includes Jen,” People’s source said of Ben.
“They are still working hard at this.”
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsWhy we’re unlikely to see much of Duchess Catherine and Prince William over the coming month
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- WeddingsA wedding photographer has sparked heated debate after urging wedding guests to put away their phones
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayYesterday 9:30am
- CareerThe tough Kiwi women who are running organisations that were traditionally 'boys' clubs'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:17am
- FamilyShortland Street's Laurel Devenie introduces her gorgeous new arrival to the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- Relationships9 common dating mistakes - and how you can avoid making them
Now To LoveJul 15, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Sophia and Mikaere disqualified after cheating scandal
Now To LoveJul 15, 2019
- FamilyRobbie Magasiva opens up about the devastating loss of his beloved brother Pua
Woman's DayJul 15, 2019