We've all got daggy photos from our past that we hope will never come back to back to haunt us, right? The oversize shoulder pads, the bad perm, the bubble skirt, the MC Hammer pants (shudder). Well spare a thought for All Black pinup Beauden Barrett, who has been outed in this cringeworthy photo from 2011.
Since Richie McCaw hung up his boots, Barrett has emerged as our newest All Black heartthrob. His smouldering good looks, cheeky grin and of course prowess on the rugby field have made him a hot favourite amongst Kiwi women. But all of that is a million miles away from this photo, posing awkwardly as a barman in what can only be described as some extremely questionable attire.
Barrett was a shy 19-year-old at the time and along with team mates Heiden Bedwell-Curtis and fellow future All Black Waisake Naholo, was roped into becoming a July pinup for Taranaki Rugby's 2011/2012 charity calendar.
You could forgive the poor guy for hoping (praying) this photo would never see the light of day again, but it came across our desk at Now To Love and, well, some things are just too good not to share. Sorry Beaudy, we love you, but no one can make a metallic waistcoat and matching bow tie look good. We're guessing his girlfriend (now fiancée) Hannah Laity agrees.
Cheers fellas. Anyone for a cocktail?
- MindDo you have FOBO? Why the fear of better options could be fuel for anxiety
Good Health ChoicesToday 12:00pm
- FamilyA mum's worst nightmare: 'I saw my son floating lifeless'
Woman's DayToday 10:00am
- MindDiane Keaton opens up about her heartache over her brother's mental health struggles in new book
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 11:30am
- RoyalsPrince Harry teases an upcoming collaboration with Jon Bon Jovi via an amusing text conversation
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Career20 career tips that will make 2020 your best year at work ever
- RoyalsThe Royal Family's birthday message to Prince Andrew has been met with controversy
Now To LoveFeb 20, 2020
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry have confirmed more details about their future
Now To LoveFeb 20, 2020
- Real LifeThe 2011 Christchurch earthquake struck the day after my birthday and changed my life forever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 20, 2020
- CompetitionsWin a brilliant Banana Boat prize pack worth $100!
Good Health ChoicesFeb 20, 2020