We've all got daggy photos from our past that we hope will never come back to back to haunt us, right? The oversize shoulder pads, the bad perm, the bubble skirt, the MC Hammer pants (shudder). Well spare a thought for All Black pinup Beauden Barrett, who has been outed in this cringeworthy photo from 2011.
Since Richie McCaw hung up his boots, Barrett has emerged as our newest All Black heartthrob. His smouldering good looks, cheeky grin and of course prowess on the rugby field have made him a hot favourite amongst Kiwi women. But all of that is a million miles away from this photo, posing awkwardly as a barman in what can only be described as some extremely questionable attire.
Barrett was a shy 19-year-old at the time and along with team mates Heiden Bedwell-Curtis and fellow future All Black Waisake Naholo, was roped into becoming a July pinup for Taranaki Rugby's 2011/2012 charity calendar.
You could forgive the poor guy for hoping (praying) this photo would never see the light of day again, but it came across our desk at Now To Love and, well, some things are just too good not to share. Sorry Beaudy, we love you, but no one can make a metallic waistcoat and matching bow tie look good. We're guessing his girlfriend (now fiancée) Hannah Laity agrees.
Cheers fellas. Anyone for a cocktail?
- Celebrity NewsLady Gaga has called off her engagement to Christian Carino
Now To LoveToday 1:45pm
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight's Bronson breaks his silence on THAT comment to Ines
Now To LoveYesterday 3:36pm
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveYesterday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveYesterday 11:19am
- Married at First SightThe truth about MAFS' Sam Ball's honeymoon vanishing act - his ex-girlfriend speaks out
Now To LoveYesterday 11:10am
- RoyalsWhy Prince William and Duchess Catherine will be taking a break from their royal duties this week
Now To LoveYesterday 10:15am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayYesterday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2019