The Les Miserables star gave birth to her son, Jonathan Rosebanks Shulman, early on March 24 (Us time) in Los Angeles, according to reports.
The notoriously private couple have managed to keep the happy news quiet until now, but a source says the two are over the moon about their new arrival.
“The baby is extremely healthy and is surrounded by friends and family in L.A. Anne and Adam are ecstatic to be parents,” a source told E!, while Anne’s rep also confirmed the happy news.
Anne and Adam, an actor and producer, began dating in 2008 after meeting through mutual friends. The lovebirds eventually tied the knot in a romantic ceremony in scenic Big Sur back in September 2012.
Earlier this year, Anne took to Instagram to share a beautiful bikini photo showing off her baby bump.
“So, posting a bikini pic is a little out of character for me, but just now while I was at the beach I noticed I was being photographed,” she captioned the beach-side shot.
“I figure if this kind of photo is going to be out in the world it should at least be an image that makes me happy (and be one that was taken with my consent. And with a filter :)
“Wishing you love, light and blessings for the year ahead!” she wrote.
The star has made no secret of her desire to be a mum, opening up about her plans to start a family during an interview with the Telegraph back in 2012.
“I’ve wanted to be a mom since I was 16,” she confessed at the time.
“I’ve had one goal in mind for the past 12 years, which is: get a movie, get a movie, get a movie. Now I might have to say: get a baby, get a baby, get a baby.”
Congratulations to the new parents on their little bundle of joy!
- Real LifeBlack Ferns star Tyla Nathan-Wong's love story: 'We were matched by our mums!'
Woman's DayMay 27, 2022
- Celebrity NewsDancing With The Stars judge Camilla Sacre-Dallerup's healing homecoming
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMay 27, 2022
- TVMeet the final nine contestants vying for a spot in MasterChef NZ
Woman's DayMay 24, 2022
- Real LifeShorty star Courtenay Louise tells: 'My battle with binge eating'
Woman's DayMay 21, 2022
- TVDancing with the Stars star Brodie Kane's proud mum Jo
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMay 20, 2022
- TVDashing Dancing With The Stars star Rhys Mathewson reveals how laughs turned to true love
Woman's DayMay 20, 2022