Angelina Jolie has flown across the pond to attend a royal service at St Paul's Cathedral to mark the Most Distinguished Order of St Michael and St George.
And if you thought the Hollywood star bore a resemblance to the ever-stylish Duchess of Sussex, you're not wrong. Angelina wore a Ralph & Russo design, a favourite of Meghan Markle's.
For her official engagement photos with Prince Harry, Meghan dazzled in a beaded Ralph & Russo gown rumoured to be worth a whopping $97,000. Australian duo Tamara Ralph and Michael Russo were also tipped to design her wedding dress, but she eventually settled on a classic gown by British designer Clare Waight Keller for French fashion house Givenchy.
And while neither Meghan or her equally fashionable sister-in-law Duchess Catherine were there, Angelina looked just like royalty.
Angelina attended the service which marked the 200th anniversary of the Most Distinguished Order of St. Michael and St. George. This prestigious honor is awarded to men and women who have completed extraordinary non-military service in a foreign country. And seeing as the Hollywood star is famed for her humanitarian work across the globe, she was invited as a recipient of an honour from the Order.
Unfortunately, though, Angelina missed out on meeting with the Queen as according to Buckingham Palace, she was "feeling under the weather," and didn't attend. But the two have met before, Angelina received her damehood in 2014 from the monarch for her efforts to raise global awareness of violence against women as the co-founder of the Preventing Sexual Violence Initiative.
The Maleficent star previously spoke on how she admired the Queen and even hopes to pass on a lesson she learned from the royal to her own kids.
"You know she's just this really lovely lady who really cares about people around the world, and she really cares about the future, and she wants your grandkids and her grandkids to be able to be running around, enjoying nature and other cultures."
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsWhy we’re unlikely to see much of Duchess Catherine and Prince William over the coming month
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- WeddingsA wedding photographer has sparked heated debate after urging wedding guests to put away their phones
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayYesterday 9:30am
- CareerThe tough Kiwi women who are running organisations that were traditionally 'boys' clubs'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:17am
- FamilyShortland Street's Laurel Devenie introduces her gorgeous new arrival to the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- Relationships9 common dating mistakes - and how you can avoid making them
Now To LoveJul 15, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Sophia and Mikaere disqualified after cheating scandal
Now To LoveJul 15, 2019
- FamilyRobbie Magasiva opens up about the devastating loss of his beloved brother Pua
Woman's DayJul 15, 2019