Adele shocked a group of impersonators when she took to the stage disguised by a fake nose and posh accent.
With Graham Norton's help, the singer infiltrated an 'Adele' singing competition, pretending to be a nanny called Jenny. The star was unrecognisable with a new chin and smaller lips, wearing gloves to cover her tattoos.
"You look so not like yourself," said Norton.
Adele waited backstage with the impersonators, making small talk and getting in a few cheeky digs about herself for good measure.
"Can't wait for the new album," one impersonator says.
"She's taking her time," says Adele disguised as Jenny.
"Try saying that to her face!" says the impersonator.
Adele feigns nerves backstage, saying she feels "quite sick" and "a bit dizzy", leaning on an impersonator for support. When she takes to the stage in front of the other impersonators, she misses her cue and asks the production crew to start the background track again.
But as soon as she starts singing, there's no mistaking her true identity. Her audience of impersonators gets excited and teary, watching their idol perform.
"You are joking me ...it's her, that is her," one says.
"Oh my God, it's unreal," says another.
"It was just beautiful, beautiful," another adds with tears in her eyes.
Adele's new album 25 was released on Friday, featuring her hit single Hello.
- FitnessCommon mistakes to avoid when you're working out for weight loss
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:30am
- RoyalsThe very unusual way Duchess Camilla just celebrated her 72nd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsThe caring gesture that no one saw: How Duchess Catherine consoled Duchess Meghan at Wimbledon
Now To LoveYesterday 10:06am
- TVThe Block NZ's Lisa and Ribz fire back at the 'harsh and nasty' judges
Woman's DayYesterday 10:00am
- CareerQueen of tiny: Why I love recreating everything I see in miniature
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- TVHayley Holt reveals who her dream co-host would be and dishes on how work has affected her dating life
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- CompetitionsWin a black and a rose gold Samsung Galaxy Watch Active worth $349 each!
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:00am
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveJul 17, 2019
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayJul 16, 2019
- CareerThe tough Kiwi women who are running organisations that were traditionally 'boys' clubs'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyJul 16, 2019