When you think of the lifestyles of the rich and famous, private jets, summer sojourns on yachts and life-long butler service come to mind.
It's hard to believe A-listers deal with Average Joe things like buying toothpaste or googling 'ways to treat eczema'. But, let us tell you, they do! Some even borrow skin creams from their co-stars to treat their itchy, red skin (we're talking about you, Brad!).
So, if you're a fellow sufferer of the incurable skin condition, take heart that so too are these superstars.
Immediately after the superstar singer accepted a Golden Globe for her Best Original Song for Bond film Skyfall, she was whisked away to a press conference room to discuss her win.
Adele has a reputation for being honest and down-to-earth, so it's no surprise that while speaking to the press, she outed herself as an eczema sufferer.
"I am exhausted," she told reporters. "That’s how [motherhood] changed me. I have eczema from boiling bottles."
Better Health Victoria explains that heat can trigger the onset of eczema in those who suffer from it, which would explain why the 'Someone Like You' singer had the itchy skin condition on her hands.
Yes, the Duchess Of Cambridge has eczema. The royal is rarely seen with a hair out of place, but in the past the 37-year-old explained that as a teenager she suffered from red, flaky skin.
And not only did she have a battle with her irritated skin, she was bullied by other girls at her boarding school for her not-so-perfect skin.
Nicole has one of the most enviable complexions in Hollywood, but like a lot of people with fair skin she is susceptible to allergies and sensitivity.
Eczema can leave sufferers' skin red, cracked and even bleeding so when she was spotted on a night out in London with red-raw hands, it was confirmation that the star also battles with the incurable skin condition.
He may be a Hollywood heart-throb but even hotties get eczema. Supposedly, when the actor filmed The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button, the prosthetic make-up he wore for the role aggravated his skin and he broke out with eczema.
Brad's co-star Cate Blanchett told Scotland's Daily Record that she loaned Brad some skin cream to treat his skin.
"We went through three weeks of make-up tests and he was covered in eczema from it all," she said.
"So I had this girlie conversation with him and put these skin creams down, lined them up in front of him and he and Angelina went around the table trying them."
- Pregnancy & BirthBreakfast’s Hayley Holt is expecting her first child
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- Real LifeFacing the fiery inferno: Kiwi family's frightening Aussie bushfire ordeal
Woman's DayToday 8:15am
- RoyalsPrince William reminisces about his proposal to Duchess Catherine in a speech at Buckingham Palace
Now To LoveYesterday 2:55pm
- FamilyRussell Crowe's heartwarming revelation about his sons strikes a chord with many
Now To LoveYesterday 1:23pm
- RoyalsA royal reporter reveals the job Prince Harry once dreamed of before he met Duchess Meghan
Now To LoveYesterday 11:55am
- TVLaura Daniel joins Seven Sharp team as special correspondent
Now To LoveYesterday 11:04am
- Expert AdviceKids' back-to-school worries and how you can help to ease them
Now To LoveYesterday 9:08am
- FamilyCelebrated artist Dame Louise Henderson's lost paintings and her daughter's mission to track them down
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- CareerWhy Olivia Newton-John's damehood holds extra significance
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:50am
- TVBachelorette Lesina Nakhid-Schuster lets us in on her reasons for joining the show
Woman's DayYesterday 8:15am
- RoyalsPrince Harry reveals he felt 'there was no option' but to leave royal life
Now To LoveJan 20, 2020
- RoyalsMike and Zara Tindall open up about family life and why they consider Australia their 'second home'
The Australian Women's WeeklyJan 20, 2020
- Diet & NutritionWhich diet would work best for you according to your personality
Good Health ChoicesJan 20, 2020