LoveSkin founder Jo Lehndorf is a wealth of knowledge on TikTok, sharing valuable skincare advice with her 17-thousand-strong following. Tackling common misconceptions about oily skin, acne and more, Jo's passion for skincare stems from her struggles with milia and acne. Seven years ago, she created LoveSkin after plant-based oils transformed her skin.
"I wanted to learn more about how and why these oils had worked so well for my skin when hundreds of products I'd tried and been prescribed or recommended previously hadn't", explains Jo.
LoveSkin's sensitive skin ritual: Tui Facial cleanser, Kakara Toning Rose mist and Waiwai facial serum
LoveSkin's vegan-friendly and pregnancy-safe products are made from natural and organic ingredients, harnessing the benefits of plant-based oils to repair the skin's barrier. These oils closely resemble the skin's natural oil or sebum, a protective barrier that locks in moisture and keeps out dirt and bacteria. When the barrier is damaged, acne, blackheads, and irritations like sensitivity and eczema can occur. However, by using plant-based oils to repair this barrier, Jo says that "90% of skin conditions improve and ultimately repair altogether".
To help customers achieve glowing skin as simply as possible, LoveSkin offers a three-step skincare ritual consisting of the gentle Tui Oil cleanser, soothing Kakara Toning Rose mist and a moisturising serum tailored to your specific skin concern: dry/mature, acne-prone/combination or sensitive skin.
LoveSkin Arohanui Facial serum for dry/mature skin
Easy to use, these rituals are perfect for people like Jo, who prefer a low-maintenance and natural approach to skincare. The products can be purchased individually or in a set, and there's even a range of minis if you want to sample the products first or take them travelling.
Jo tells me that customers who have struggled with their skin for years are often amazed at how quickly they notice improvements after adopting a LoveSkin ritual. The brand's most popular product is the Arohanui facial serum for dry or mature skin. Jo recommends this serum for those hesitant to dive straight into a three-step routine but want to achieve glowing, gorgeous skin.
It's evident that Jo's passion for guiding people on simple, natural skincare journeys is behind LoveSkin's success. As you'll learn from her TikTok videos, many people who think they have oily, dry or sensitive skin actually have a damaged barrier that needs repair. "I like to think of LoveSkin as your skincare soulmate because when you find the one, you just glow", says Jo.
Discover more about Jo and shop the LoveSkin range at loveskin.co.
- Celebrity NewsPeter Urlich and his perfect match with wife Danielle
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 7:00am
- Celebrity NewsHow boss babe Madison Reidy created her own dream job
Woman's DayYesterday 5:00pm
- CompetitionsBe in to win a huge book prize package valued at $650!
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- Real LifeWhy a brain injury won't stop Miriam Ellis from getting back on her bike
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 03, 2023
- CompetitionsBe in to win a Bondi Sands care package worth $200
Now To LoveDec 02, 2023
- Celebrity NewsFormer Shortland Street star Holly Shervey's wild year
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 01, 2023
- Celebrity NewsTeuila Blakely reflects on the job that changed her life
Woman's DayDec 01, 2023
- Celebrity NewsThe Breeze host Robert Scott on what he loves most about Christmas
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyNov 30, 2023
- Celebrity NewsOlympic hero Ellesse Andrews' secret to her success
Woman's DayNov 30, 2023
- Celebrity NewsCoast radio host Jason Reeves on his favourite Christmas childhood memories
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyNov 30, 2023
- Real LifeBoxing’s power couple: Alina and Isaac are changing lives
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyNov 29, 2023