Ahhh cleansing, a topic we hear so much about when it comes to skincare.
At a young age (usually around the time we get our first pimple) we learn that cleansing is imperative for healthy, clean and smooth skin. They remove grime, dirt, make-up, purify the skin and address specific skincare needs.
In short, we really need to use one. And we're happy to... but how many of us can actually navigate the overwhelming number of cleansers available on the market these days?
From choosing a cleanser for your skin needs to navigating the different types - oil? foam? cream? - it can be a headache trying to find the right one.
And given it's recommended we cleanse our face once in the mornings and twice at night, you definitely want to be using the right product on your skin.
We've done the research and put our favourite cleansers for every skin type in a neat, easy-to-understand video (above) so you can find your perfect cleanser - minus the confusion.
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021
- TVThe Bachelorette NZ's Lexie and Hamish are moving in together!
Woman's DayMar 11, 2021
- TVHit single Moses: 'I didn't think I deserved love!'
Woman's DayMar 09, 2021
- TVHere are the queens competing in RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under
Now To LoveMar 07, 2021
- RoyalsUPDATED: Harry and Meghan's bombshell interview with Oprah airs in NZ next week
Now To LoveMar 01, 2021