Ahhh cleansing, a topic we hear so much about when it comes to skincare.
At a young age (usually around the time we get our first pimple) we learn that cleansing is imperative for healthy, clean and smooth skin. They remove grime, dirt, make-up, purify the skin and address specific skincare needs.
In short, we really need to use one. And we're happy to... but how many of us can actually navigate the overwhelming number of cleansers available on the market these days?
From choosing a cleanser for your skin needs to navigating the different types - oil? foam? cream? - it can be a headache trying to find the right one.
And given it's recommended we cleanse our face once in the mornings and twice at night, you definitely want to be using the right product on your skin.
We've done the research and put our favourite cleansers for every skin type in a neat, easy-to-understand video (above) so you can find your perfect cleanser - minus the confusion.
- TVOur broody Bachelorette: 'David Attenborough is my dream man'
Woman's DayJan 20, 2021
- Celebrity NewsJay-Jay Feeney and Paul Flynn: our perfect friendship
Woman's DayJan 08, 2021
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to our exclusive screening of Penguin Bloom
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 27, 2020
- Celebrity NewsRobert Rakete's Christmas plans: 'It'll be a breeze!'
Woman's DayDec 25, 2020
- Celebrity NewsJase, Toni & Sam get festive with their four-legged friends
Woman's DayDec 21, 2020
- FamilyThe Terrace at Sylvia Park - what's on offer at this new dining destination
Now To LoveDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsShortland Street's Ben Barrington and Ngahuia Piripi's Christmas celebrations
Woman's DayDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsWendy Petrie and Matty McLean's festive cheer: 'Our hearts are so full'
Woman's DayDec 15, 2020
- Celebrity NewsKanoa Lloyd and Mike McRoberts' best Christmas ever
Woman's DayDec 14, 2020
- Celebrity NewsSoon I’ll be a dad to three under three! Sam Wallace shares his hopes and fears
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 11, 2020
- Celebrity NewsCarolyn Keep's little miracle: 'The baby I never thought I'd have'
Woman's DayDec 10, 2020
- RoyalsMeghan Markle reveals she miscarried her second child in a powerful personal essay
Now To LoveNov 26, 2020
- CompetitionsWin a Farro Hamper and a double pass to Happiest Season
Now To LoveNov 25, 2020