Ahhh cleansing, a topic we hear so much about when it comes to skincare.
At a young age (usually around the time we get our first pimple) we learn that cleansing is imperative for healthy, clean and smooth skin. They remove grime, dirt, make-up, purify the skin and address specific skincare needs.
In short, we really need to use one. And we're happy to... but how many of us can actually navigate the overwhelming number of cleansers available on the market these days?
From choosing a cleanser for your skin needs to navigating the different types - oil? foam? cream? - it can be a headache trying to find the right one.
And given it's recommended we cleanse our face once in the mornings and twice at night, you definitely want to be using the right product on your skin.
We've done the research and put our favourite cleansers for every skin type in a neat, easy-to-understand video (above) so you can find your perfect cleanser - minus the confusion.
- FamilyReal Housewives of Auckland's Anne Batley-Burton on the sad secret to her business success
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:15am
- MindJo Seagar on the importance of talking about death
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- FamilyThese inspiring people are our individual 'Grandparent of the year' winners
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 4:00pm
- RoyalsAnother royal wedding: All the details from Lady Gabriella Windsor’s gorgeous nuptials
Now To LoveToday 1:20pm
- TVNadia Lim admits Dancing With The Stars is 'the biggest challenge I've ever taken on'
Woman's DayToday 1:00pm
- PetsMeet NZ's most lovable rescue pet: Tinkerbelle 'the wobble dog'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 7:45am
- CareerAlexandria Ocasio-Cortez and the band of women shaking up America
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- RoyalsHappy 1st wedding anniversary Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan! A timeline of their beautiful love story
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- FamilyDancing with the Stars judge Rachel White on why NZ has a special place in her heart
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- FamilyDear Thomasin and Davida: Miranda Harcourt's open letter to her daughters
The Australian Women's WeeklyMay 18, 2019
- MindThree women share their inspiring journeys towards empowerment, self-healing and learning to forgive
Good Health ChoicesMay 18, 2019
- FertilityAfter $70,000 spent on IVF Sharee Welch can finally hold her miracle twins
Woman's DayMay 18, 2019