Air Bnb has taken off in New Zealand in the last year, making it easier than ever to find a bach to your liking. And while the website caters for all kinds of budgets, from the scrimper and saver to the comfort-seeking traveller, some properties on the site have to be seen to be believed.
And with some especially luxurious houses going for up to $8,000 a NIGHT, this selection certainly isn’t for the budget conscious amongst us – but it never hurts to have a look, does it?
We’ve put together a selection of some of the most extravagant holiday homes on the site, from exclusive areas such as Waiheke, Queenstown, Bay of Islands and more.
Fancy a luxurious stay in the midst of a vineyard? Or perhaps you’d like a soak in the pool while you take in the magnificence of the mountains in Queenstown?
Click through for these truly spectacular properties.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveYesterday 3:40pm
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayYesterday 7:45am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DaySep 16, 2019
- TVThe top five moments from Celebrity Treasure Island this week
Now To LoveSep 15, 2019
- CareerHelen Mirren on why being old is 'cool' and marriage is great
The Australian Women's WeeklySep 15, 2019