Air Bnb has taken off in New Zealand in the last year, making it easier than ever to find a bach to your liking. And while the website caters for all kinds of budgets, from the scrimper and saver to the comfort-seeking traveller, some properties on the site have to be seen to be believed.
And with some especially luxurious houses going for up to $8,000 a NIGHT, this selection certainly isn’t for the budget conscious amongst us – but it never hurts to have a look, does it?
We’ve put together a selection of some of the most extravagant holiday homes on the site, from exclusive areas such as Waiheke, Queenstown, Bay of Islands and more.
Fancy a luxurious stay in the midst of a vineyard? Or perhaps you’d like a soak in the pool while you take in the magnificence of the mountains in Queenstown?
Click through for these truly spectacular properties.
1 / 0
2 / 0
3 / 0
4 / 0
5 / 0
6 / 0
7 / 0
8 / 0
9 / 0
10 / 0
11 / 0
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to NYC for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019