Renee Zellweger has a problem in the new trailer for Bridget Jones's Baby - she doesn't know if Colin Firth or Patrick Dempsey is the father of her unborn child.
The third film in the Bridget Jones' series sees Zellwegger's character five years on from a break up with Mark Darcy (Firth). However, the pair rekindle their romance one more time - shortly after she becomes involved with Jack, played by Dempsey.
And then, Bridget finds out she's pregnant.
The newly released second trailer for the film, which follows on from the 2001 release, Bridget Jones’s Diary and Bridget Jones: The Edge of Reason, which opened in 2004, shows an array of familiar faces, including Shirley Henderson (who recently starred in Happy Valley) and Jim Broadbent.
Emma Thompson, playing Bridget's obstetrician, tells her to try to figure out which man is the father — “It’s like the final of the ‘X-Factor".
Bridget Jones's Diary opens on September 22.
- FamilyThe Kiwi mum who couldn't find a decent parenting book so wrote one herself
Now To LoveToday 8:30pm
- BodyThe simple way to treat ageing skin concerns at home
Now To LoveToday 4:40pm
- TVCarolyn Taylor's epiphany since her return to TV on Dancing With The Stars
Woman's DayToday 2:00pm
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- FamilyEight foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am