The Block’s Dale and Sophie Vine are expecting their second son and they announced the news in the most adorable way.
“It's a little blurry but the best we could do baby boy #2 coming mid-October! We're all very excited, well Van has no idea but he's excited in theory!' Sophie captioned the gorgeous picture.
Popular contestants, Sophie and Dale appeared on The Block Australia in 2012.
The couple, who are already parents to one-year-old Van, also posted a little video of him cradling a doll.
“@sophie_vine and I have done it again... and that means there's another baby boy coming in October, yeeeeeeew!!!," Dale wrote underneath the video on Facebook.
“Van is flat out learning how to be a big brother so he can babysit his brother and Soph and I can finally go to the flicks!!!! #HugTheBaby #KissForTheBaby #NicePatsNotHardOnesMate,' he added.
Dale and Sophie first welcomed little Van Byron just days before Christmas in 2014.
Congratulations to the happy couple!
- RoyalsInside a play date with Prince George and Princess Charlotte at Kensington Palace
Now To LoveYesterday 3:40pm
- PetsThe online pet product delivery service that just made your life easier
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsIs this a clue that Duchess Meghan is relaunching her lifestyle blog The Tig?
Now To LoveYesterday 11:15am
- CareerFrom Shortland Street to water births: Katherine McRae's new focus
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:09am
- RoyalsNew book details the lives of the photographers who captured the royals behind closed doors
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- FamilyNadene Lomu's tearful confession: Pushed to breaking point after Jonah's death
Woman's DayYesterday 7:45am
- EntertainmentWoman's Day Bonds X-Temp hottest media hunk has been crowned
Woman's DaySep 16, 2019
- TVThe top five moments from Celebrity Treasure Island this week
Now To LoveSep 15, 2019
- CareerHelen Mirren on why being old is 'cool' and marriage is great
The Australian Women's WeeklySep 15, 2019