Actress Julia Roberts has revealed she can't tell her children she is playing the Evil Queen in the new Snow White movie because they are scared of the character.
The 43-year-old, who has six-year-old twins Hazel and Phinnaeus and four-year-old son Henry with husband Danny ooder, revealed her kids were so scared of the Disney cartoon version of the story, they had nightmares so she can't bring herself to confess her role in the new movie.
"I haven't like spelled it out that I'm the Evil Queen. Because I showed them [Disney's] Snow White and they had nightmares and they cried." Julia says.
Julia loves working on the new film with Lily Collins and The Social Network star Armie Hammer and says viewers will be especially thrilled with the movie's dwarfs.
She explained: "We don't have the classic dwarfs. our dwarfs have different names and personalities than the fairytale."
Lily has previously claimed Julia gave her "goose bumps" because she is so convincing as the Evil Queen in the film.
"She played the Evil Queen brilliantly. You forget that's really Julia because she's so good. off camera, she's so down-to-earth and so sweet. We'd be shooting and she's being extremely horrible to me [in character] and once they yell cut, the first thing she says to me, 'Are you okay? I'm sorry, I hate being mean to you,'" Lily says.
- FitnessOrangetheory: The new fitness craze that's taking off in NZ
Good Health ChoicesToday 10:00am
- BodyBeyoncé reveals the post-birth, pre-Coachella diet she says she'll never go on again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsA never-before-seen video of Duchess Meghan during a charity trip to India has emerged
Now To LoveYesterday 10:00am
- TVJohn Campbell is replacing Jack Tame on TVNZ's Breakfast show
Now To LoveYesterday 9:31am
- At homeFive ways to make every meal fabulous with Annabelle White
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- BodyWellington woman's life-changing recovery after controversial multiple sclerosis treatment
Woman's DayYesterday 8:40am
- RoyalsMore details have been revealed about Prince William's visit to New Zealand next week
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30am
- BodyThe psychology behind why we binge eat and tools to help end the cycle for good
Now To LoveApr 17, 2019
- BodyThe vital things you should be doing to look after your heart
Good Health ChoicesApr 16, 2019