Halle Berry has become a mum again. The 47-year-old gave birth over the weekend to a baby boy, a brother for five-year-old Nahla.
Halle's husband, Olivier Martinez, supported the star during her birth at Cedars Sinai Medical Centre. "Olivier hasn't left Halle's side. Nahla visited her baby brother earlier today."
Earlier in the year, Halle said she wasn’t expecting to get pregnant in her late forties. “This has been the biggest surprise of my life to tell you the truth,” she told CNN. "Thought I was kind of past the point where this could be a reality for me. So it's been a big surprise and the most wonderful."
Meanwhile, Fashion Police star Guiliana Rancic reveals she didn’t get the answer she was expecting when she approached a surrogate about carrying her second child. "I think her answer will surprise a lot of people,” the 39-yearold told People. “It's not as cut and dry as I think you would expect."
Guiliana who is mother to 13-month-old Edward Duke, also born by surrogate, says that motherhood is treating her well, but it hasn’t always been easy.
“I've got to say that first year was a lot, but when he turned one, it was like a switch turned on,” she told People. “Suddenly, it all started making sense and we really got the hang of it. Before, we were like, what about an only child? Now we're thinking, no, we definitely want another child."
- BodyThe simple way to treat ageing skin concerns at home
Now To LoveToday 4:40pm
- TVCarolyn Taylor's epiphany since her return to TV on Dancing With The Stars
Woman's DayToday 2:00pm
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- FamilyEight foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:42am