Beyoncé Knowles reportedly worked out five days a week to lose her post-pregnancy pounds.
The 30-year-old singer gave birth to daughter Blue Ivy in January and has quickly snapped back into shape. Her trainer Marco Borges told Us Weekly that the singer had every right to show off her curves in a swimsuit in St Bart’s last month.
“We do cardio and plyometric moves likes lunges and jumps on and off a bench,” the fitness expert told the publication. He said Beyoncé worked hard, and was dedicated to her training five days a week.
The Single Ladies star was aided in her weight loss by breastfeeding, but she also avoided processed food and stuck to grilled meats and vegetables.
“You don’t have to eat only celery sticks,” Marco said. “Be sensible and exercise constantly.”
Beyoncé is currently rehearsing for her first post-baby show, scheduled to be in Atlantic City on May 25.
- Family8 foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveToday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveToday 11:31am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- MindWhy travel memories play an important part in helping to develop our personality
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 10:00am
- TVDancing With The Stars' Manu Vatuvei's biggest fear when it comes to the dance floor
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsDoting dad Ronan Keating enjoys a family day out at Auckland's waterfront
Woman's DayApr 21, 2019
- BodyMatilda Green talks motherhood, mental wellbeing and her plans for the future
Good Health ChoicesApr 21, 2019
- FitnessThese dance workouts will be so fun that you won't even feel like you're exercising
Good Health ChoicesApr 20, 2019
- RoyalsHappy birthday Her Majesty! Celebrating 93 years with Queen Elizabeth II
Now To LoveApr 20, 2019