Kiwi songstress Anika Moa is getting her own television talk show, it has been announced.
The talented musician has picked up $641,549 in NZ On Air funding to make 10 episodes of All Talk With Anika Moa.
The half hour shows have been described as an "edgy, entertaining new talk show", with Moa and guests discussing the week’s trending topics. The show will screen on Maori Television.
Moa took to Twitter when the news was announced, saying she was gunning for Paul Henry and Mike Hosking.
Moa released her debut album Thinking Room in 2001 and has won four New Zealand Music Awards. She previously hosted a segment for the NZ Herald, where she interviewed actors and musicians.
- RoyalsThe Royal Family's birthday message for Prince Andrew has been met with controversy
Now To LoveToday 4:25pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry have confirmed more details about their future
Now To LoveToday 10:15am
- Real LifeThe 2011 Christchurch earthquake struck the day after my birthday and changed my life forever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:27am
- CompetitionsWin a brilliant Banana Boat prize pack worth $100!
Good Health ChoicesToday 9:00am
- Married at First SightMarried At First Sight bride Mishel Meshes gives Queenstown, New Zealand the big tick
Now To LoveYesterday 2:26pm
- RoyalsThe Queen tells Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan they must ditch their ‘Sussex Royal’ brand
Now To LoveYesterday 12:20pm
- RoyalsPrincess Diana’s niece Lady Kitty Spencer is converting to Judaism for her fiancé
Now To LoveFeb 18, 2020
- CareerSt Matthew-in-the-City's first female vicar Reverend Dr Helen Jacobi lets us into her world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyFeb 18, 2020