Ricky Martin has kicked off 2019 with a surprise announcement that there's a new little lady in his life.
The 47-year-old Livin' La Vida Loca singer and his husband, 34-year-old Jwan Yosef, have announced on social media that they've welcomed a baby girl to their family, named Lucia. Her surname will be "Martin-Josef".
"We are beyond happy to announce that we have become parents to a beautiful and healthy baby girl, Lucia Martin-Yosef," proud dad Ricky shared in an Instagram post in Spanish and English.
"It has been a special time for us and we cant wait to see where this stellar baby will take us. Both her beautiful brothers and me and Jwan have fallen in love with Lucia."
Ricky is already a dad to twin boys, Matteo and Valentino, who were born in August 2008 via surrogate.
The former The Voice Australia judge began dating Jwan, a Syrian-born Swedish artist, after falling in love with his paintings in 2016.
It was on an episode of Ellen that Ricky announced his engagement, the confident performer admitting he suffered nerves when popping the big question.
The Grammy- and Emmy-nominated star said: "I saw his art, and I went crazy because I really love what he does – really original. And I contacted him."
Ellen then joked: "And then you collected him."
Baby Lucia's arrival comes just one year after her loving parents married, news which Ricky confirmed in January 2018.
The Latin singer explained: "We exchanged vows, and we've sworn everything, and we've signed all the papers that we needed to sign, prenups and everything."
Congratulations to the happy family.
- BodyToni Street reflects on the extreme toll her auto-immune disease took on her body
Now To LoveToday 4:02pm
- WeddingsTwo years in the making: Tiki Taane's epic marriage proposal
Woman's DayToday 1:55pm
- TVAussie Bachelor Matt Agnew's embarrassing kissing confession
Now To LoveToday 10:05am
- RoyalsA royal biographer dishes on what the Queen carries in her handbag
Now To LoveToday 9:30am
- MoneyEverything you need to know about saving for your retirement
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:15am
- CareerPaul Henry reveals he's 'in talks' to return to TV
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:00am
- CompetitionsWin an indulgent prize pack from Young Living Oils
Now To LoveToday 7:00am
- Diet & NutritionHere are 6 energy-boosting food alternatives to coffee
Now To LoveYesterday 2:45pm
- Food & DrinksThese Kiwi oats are the perfect go-to breakfast for busy mornings
Now To LoveYesterday 1:00pm
- FamilyA former teen mum shares how she went from pregnant prefect to top of NZ in her career
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- RelationshipsGreg Boyed's widow posts a touching tribute on the first anniversary of his death
Now To LoveYesterday 11:32am
- TVSam Wallace and Eric Murray bare all on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:45am
- RoyalsRevealed: Where Duchess Meghan found inspiration for her wedding day makeup look
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- Travel News'Travel agents are retro' and 3 other misconceptions about travel consultants debunked
Now To LoveYesterday 10:11am
- PetsNZ police have posted a touching tribute to Constable Elliott: the world's first police guinea pig
Now To LoveYesterday 9:21am
- CareerBlack Ferns star Kendra Cocksedge: Living her dream and on a mission to help others live theirs
Woman's DayYesterday 8:10am
- WeddingsDying bride's perfect day: My final dream has come true
Woman's DayAug 20, 2019
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveAug 20, 2019