Ricky Martin has kicked off 2019 with a surprise announcement that there's a new little lady in his life.
The 47-year-old Livin' La Vida Loca singer and his husband, 34-year-old Jwan Yosef, have announced on social media that they've welcomed a baby girl to their family, named Lucia. Her surname will be "Martin-Josef".
"We are beyond happy to announce that we have become parents to a beautiful and healthy baby girl, Lucia Martin-Yosef," proud dad Ricky shared in an Instagram post in Spanish and English.
"It has been a special time for us and we cant wait to see where this stellar baby will take us. Both her beautiful brothers and me and Jwan have fallen in love with Lucia."
Ricky is already a dad to twin boys, Matteo and Valentino, who were born in August 2008 via surrogate.
The former The Voice Australia judge began dating Jwan, a Syrian-born Swedish artist, after falling in love with his paintings in 2016.
It was on an episode of Ellen that Ricky announced his engagement, the confident performer admitting he suffered nerves when popping the big question.
The Grammy- and Emmy-nominated star said: "I saw his art, and I went crazy because I really love what he does – really original. And I contacted him."
Ellen then joked: "And then you collected him."
Baby Lucia's arrival comes just one year after her loving parents married, news which Ricky confirmed in January 2018.
The Latin singer explained: "We exchanged vows, and we've sworn everything, and we've signed all the papers that we needed to sign, prenups and everything."
Congratulations to the happy family.
- RoyalsKiwi royal Gary Lewis has split from Lady Davina Windsor
Now To LoveToday 8:45am
- Pregnancy & BirthShortland Street star Laurel Devenie's perfectly-timed pregnancy
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Melissa is on the hunt for a Kiwi bachelor
Woman's DayToday 8:20am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's first appearance after her maternity leave has been revealed
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- Married at First SightDevastating news as MAFS' Nic reveals his cancer has returned
Now To LoveYesterday 11:28am
- FamilyKatie Holmes and her daughter Suri bond with women and children at a refugee camp in Greece
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- FamilyGemma McCaw on the importance of being a role model for your children
Woman's DayYesterday 10:30am
- BodyMeet Caleb Wright - the 12-year-old brain cancer sufferer bringing laughter to other sick kids
Woman's DayYesterday 8:45am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Tamara and Mick get cosy off screen
Now To LoveYesterday 8:33am
- Mind4 reasons why embracing boredom could change your life for the better
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:30am
- Diet & Nutrition'I Quit Sugar' author Sarah Wilson talks diet, anxiety and going back-to-basics
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 8:00am
- BodyHow this woman came up with a way to help women struggling with PCOS take control
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 7:45am
- BodyHow to understand your body clock for the best quality sleep
Good Health ChoicesMar 24, 2019