Congratulations are in order!
Rachel Weisz announced on Friday, April 20 that she's pregnant with her second baby. However, it's her first child with husband Daniel Craig — and we couldn't be happier for the perfect couple.
"I'll be showing soon," she gushed to The New York Times in a new interview. "Daniel and I are so happy. We're going to have a little human. We can't wait to meet him or her. It's all such a mystery."
She didn't reveal her due date to the publication.
Rachel, 48, and the 50-year-old James Bond star previously married in June 2011.
"I'm very happy being married," the actress said of her husband of seven years. "Very, very happy."
She's already mum to an 11-year-old son, Henry, with director Darren Aronofsky and he's a dad to a 25-year-old daughter, Ella, with his ex-wife, Fiona Loudon.
In the past, Rachel has opened up about the challenges of motherhood.
"I think one of the things that moms aren't allowed to talk about enough to one another is the times when you're pulling your hair out at home with the kids—those moments when everything is crashing in and you feel like you're going to scream," she told Redbook in 2009, adding that women should "get together" more to discuss these things.
She added, "It doesn't make us less good or less human, just real. I think there is sometimes too much pressure on us to be perfect moms, to be empathetic and loving all the time. Every woman needs a good girlfriend to be able to turn to and say, 'I just can't deal with it all today.' Because even though children are the most precious things in the world, they are also set to test us. I think women are already stretched and pressured to be perfect, and it kind of drives me crazy."
Fans may be surprised that Rachel is expecting again since back in 2012 she hinted she may have been done having kids.
"I'm pretty content," she told Marie Claire at the time. "I'm not planning on having more, but never say never."
Ain't that right! We can't wait to meet their bundle of joy.
- WeddingsDying bride's perfect day: My final dream has come true
Woman's DayToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's trick to beating a heatwave? ‘Budgie smugglers’, he says
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- TVWhat drove these celebs to sign up for Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayToday 12:35pm
- Pregnancy & BirthWhy model Ashley Graham's baby bump photo has got everyone talking
Now To LoveToday 12:07pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine honours this lucky nine-year-old to celebrate World Photography Day
Now To LoveToday 11:15am
- CareerI loved him like a son: Phil Kingsley Jones remembers Jonah Lomu in his final years
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:29am
- TVMatty McLean says he's lived some of his proudest moments on Celebrity Treasure Island
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:09am
- TVThe redemption of former All Black Zac Guildford on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 8:45pm
- TVKarl Burnett quits Celebrity Treasure Island as mental health suffers
Now To LoveYesterday 8:30pm
- Married at First SightMAFS' Cyrell Paule is expecting a baby with Love Island's Eden Dally
Now To LoveYesterday 1:21pm
- Pregnancy & BirthAll the gorgeous details from Samantha Hayes’ 'beautiful' baby shower
Now To LoveYesterday 12:17pm
- TVFour curious things we've learned about the stars on Celebrity Treasure Island
Now To LoveYesterday 10:42am
- TVThe first trailer for Married at First Sight NZ has been released and it's utter chaos
Now To LoveYesterday 9:48am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan and Prince Harry jet off on another family holiday to the south of France
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyWhy Karl Burnett is hoping to be voted off Celebrity Treasure Island
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am