Congratulations are in order!
Rachel Weisz announced on Friday, April 20 that she's pregnant with her second baby. However, it's her first child with husband Daniel Craig — and we couldn't be happier for the perfect couple.
"I'll be showing soon," she gushed to The New York Times in a new interview. "Daniel and I are so happy. We're going to have a little human. We can't wait to meet him or her. It's all such a mystery."
She didn't reveal her due date to the publication.
Rachel, 48, and the 50-year-old James Bond star previously married in June 2011.
"I'm very happy being married," the actress said of her husband of seven years. "Very, very happy."
She's already mum to an 11-year-old son, Henry, with director Darren Aronofsky and he's a dad to a 25-year-old daughter, Ella, with his ex-wife, Fiona Loudon.
In the past, Rachel has opened up about the challenges of motherhood.
"I think one of the things that moms aren't allowed to talk about enough to one another is the times when you're pulling your hair out at home with the kids—those moments when everything is crashing in and you feel like you're going to scream," she told Redbook in 2009, adding that women should "get together" more to discuss these things.
She added, "It doesn't make us less good or less human, just real. I think there is sometimes too much pressure on us to be perfect moms, to be empathetic and loving all the time. Every woman needs a good girlfriend to be able to turn to and say, 'I just can't deal with it all today.' Because even though children are the most precious things in the world, they are also set to test us. I think women are already stretched and pressured to be perfect, and it kind of drives me crazy."
Fans may be surprised that Rachel is expecting again since back in 2012 she hinted she may have been done having kids.
"I'm pretty content," she told Marie Claire at the time. "I'm not planning on having more, but never say never."
Ain't that right! We can't wait to meet their bundle of joy.
- BodyThese common myths about sleep could be compromising your health
Now To LoveToday 1:00pm
- BodyEverything you need to know about measles and how to beat the disease
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- FitnessHow our body clocks influence how effectively we exercise
Now To LoveToday 6:00am
- Family8 foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveYesterday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveYesterday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveYesterday 11:31am
- RoyalsNew house, new baby, new continent? Prince Harry and Duchess Meghan look set to be moving to Africa
Now To LoveYesterday 9:25am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight NZ's Dan and Yuki: 'We're more in love than ever'
Woman's DayYesterday 9:20am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveYesterday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyApr 22, 2019
- MindWhy travel memories play an important part in helping to develop our personality
Good Health ChoicesApr 22, 2019
- TVDancing With The Stars' Manu Vatuvei's biggest fear when it comes to the dance floor
Woman's DayApr 22, 2019