Rachel McAdams hasn't been photographed in public since spring, and Life & Style exclusively learned why she's kept such a low profile lately.
The Game Night star is heavily pregnant with her first child, according to an eyewitness who recently spotted the actress sporting a noticeable baby bump.
The actress and her boyfriend, screenwriter Jamie Linden, were out to dinner at Staplehouse in Atlanta on February 13, and "she looked to be at least seven months pregnant!" a fellow diner tells Life & Style.
A dressed-down Rachel, 39, and Jamie, 37, revealed their secret to a friendly stranger at the restaurant.
Jamie, who previously dated actress Zooey Deschanel, has been linked to Rachel since April 2016.
"They were a low-key couple and not outwardly affectionate" during their dinner date, says the eyewitness, who adds that Rachel was "positively glowing".
Last year, a source told Hollywood Life that the couple was ready to take their relationship to the next level.
"Rachel is ready to settle down and start a family," the source revealed shortly before the couple moved in together. "She can't wait to start the rest of her life with Jamie... No one's ever made [Rachel] feel this way. Jamie's stolen her heart."
The Mean Girls actress was most notably linked to her The Notebook co-star, Ryan Gosling, from 2005 to 2007.
Fans rooted for the ill-fated couple after their emotional performance in the Nicholas Sparks film. But, since their split Ryan and Rachel have both moved on (and started families!) The 37-year-old actor shares two daughters with Eva Mendes.
Maybe he can give her parenting tips!
- Family8 foodie road trip adventures that your family will love
Now To LoveToday 5:00pm
- Diet & NutritionIs margarine actually bad for you? Four myths busted
Now To LoveToday 4:00pm
- At homeHow the right retirement village enabled mum to be mum again
Now To LoveToday 2:25pm
- RoyalsPrince Harry's stunning wildlife photography is revealed in celebration of Earth Day
Now To LoveToday 11:31am
- RoyalsHow the Royal Family spent the day on the Queen’s 93rd birthday
Now To LoveToday 9:15am
- CareerThe Kiwi couple who are making comfy prosthetic breasts
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 9:00am
- At homeWhy a magazine subscription is the perfect gift for you or someone you love
Now To LoveToday 9:00am
- CareerAnnabelle White's recipe to living a happy, contented life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyToday 8:42am
- FamilyFamily meal inspiration: Jo Seagar's 'loaves and fishes' approach to family meals
The Australian Women's WeeklyYesterday 12:00pm
- MindWhy travel memories play an important part in helping to develop our personality
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 10:00am
- TVDancing With The Stars' Manu Vatuvei's biggest fear when it comes to the dance floor
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- Celebrity NewsDoting dad Ronan Keating enjoys a family day out at Auckland's waterfront
Woman's DayApr 21, 2019
- BodyMatilda Green talks motherhood, mental wellbeing and her plans for the future
Good Health ChoicesApr 21, 2019
- FitnessThese dance workouts will be so fun that you won't even feel like you're exercising
Good Health ChoicesApr 20, 2019
- RoyalsHappy birthday Her Majesty! Celebrating 93 years with Queen Elizabeth II
Now To LoveApr 20, 2019