Coronation Street's Brooke Vincent, who plays Sophie Webster on the popular British soap, has welcomed a baby boy with her partner of three years, footballer Kean Bryan.
And the 27-year-old actress, who has played the character of Sophie since she was a child, has shared pictures of her adorable new son on social media.
In two Instagram posts, one show an image of Brooke's new son nestled on her chest with his finger curled around her necklace. It's captioned, "On Wednesday 23rd October at 8.14am Our Baby Boy Arrived. Mexx S J Bryan, you complete us."
The second post is simply captioned, "My Two", and gives a first glimpse of wee Mexx's face. We also see his hospital ID tag fastened around his ankle and a gorgeous shot of him being cuddled by his dad, Kean, 22.
Brooke's Coro St co-stars, past and present, showered her with well wishes.
Ryan Thomas, who played Jason Grimshaw, posted, 'Levels', while Catherine Tyldesley, who played Eva Price, shared, 'Love you so much. Well done beautiful xxx' and Lucy Fallon, who plays Bethany Platt, enthused, 'My heart'.
Brooke announced her pregnancy with Sheffield United player Kean in an interview with OK! magazine in April and has been on maternity leave since August.
She and Kean went public with their romance in May 2016 and moved in together the following year.
- CareerRachel Hunter on being single, her love affair with India and why she never feels alone
The Australian Women's WeeklyToday 11:30am
- At homeFour ways to give your Christmas decorations a modern refresh without breaking the bank
Now To LoveToday 11:20am
- RoyalsPrince William gave a shout out to Duchess Meghan and Prince Harry at this special event
Now To LoveToday 11:20am
- Pregnancy & BirthHilaria Baldwin begins her journey of healing after miscarrying fifth child
Now To LoveToday 10:34am
- PetsCelebrities and their pets: Shortland Street's Ria Vandervis and princess pooch Maeby
Woman's DayToday 9:55am
- SkincareGemma McCaw's 4 natural beauty treatments you can make at home yourself
Now To LoveToday 7:45am
- CompetitionsWin a Fitbit Versa Lite prizepack for Diabetes Action Month
Now To LoveToday 7:00am
- Body4 reasons why a visit to this hidden oasis will have you feeling summer-ready
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson zooms around an airport on a motorised suitcase in a hilarious new video
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsIs Duchess Catherine getting her own television show?
Now To LoveYesterday 10:05am
- FamilySex educationist reveals what kids really want to know about sex - and it might surprise you
Now To LoveYesterday 9:53am
- CareerKeeping Up With The Kaimanawas horse whisperer Kelly Wilson on the stallion that changed her life
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:36am
- Career'You just have to be yourself': Ingrid Hipkiss on taking over from Samantha Hayes on the 6pm news
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:25am
- WeddingsZac Franich and Erin Simpson's magical wedding day
Woman's DayYesterday 9:15am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan steps out in $50,000 ruby earrings by Kiwi designer Jessica McCormack
Now To LoveNov 11, 2019
- FamilyAt home with Matilda and Art Green: 'Baby Milo is our dream come true'
Woman's DayNov 11, 2019