Celebrity chef Chelsea Winter is pregnant! She announced the news on social media with the sweetest baking pun-filled message ever:
"Get ready for my sweetest creation yet...because there's currently a little Chelsea Bun baking away in the oven! Yep, Douglas and I are absolutely chuffed to announce we're expecting the arrival of a delicious bundle later this year. We're just so grateful, and über excited for what the future holds (lots of puréeing, probably)."
Her pregnancy news marks a very happy start to 2019, after a tumultuous year in 2018. It was in 2018 that Chelsea announced her split with her husband, businessman and yachtie Mark Bullot, after five years together.
The couple sold their Pt Chevalier, Auckland home and Chelsea moved to Mount Maunganui to make a fresh start.
Chelsea shared with NEXT magazine that in "almost divine synchronicity" the house sold in just four days and she found a new place almost the same day she started looking.
"It's about being brave," she said. "If you're thinking of making a big change; whether it be that you're not happy with your job or you're not happy where you're living. It's scary, because we've kind of got it ingrained that we need to make things work, but actually, if it's not working, then it's not working. You can actually change your life and it will be okay. You are an artist and your life should be your masterpiece."
Chelsea's new partner Douglas Renall is an author and wine maker who has been involved with the wine industry in New Zealand and France for many years.
Last month she posted a picture of the pair of them on holiday at Great Barrier Island - feeling "salty, sunkissed and serene".
Her fans were quick to point out that she and Douglas made a perfect match:
"Hmmm Douglas is a wine maker 😍 food and wine make a good match 😉"
The perfect pairing!
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan's first appearance after her maternity leave has been revealed
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- Married at First SightDevastating news as MAFS' Nic reveals his cancer has returned
Now To LoveToday 11:28am
- FamilyGemma McCaw on the importance of being a role model for your children
Woman's DayToday 10:30am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Tamara and Mick get cosy off screen
Now To LoveToday 8:33am
- Mind4 reasons why embracing boredom could change your life for the better
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:30am
- Diet & Nutrition'I Quit Sugar' author Sarah Wilson talks diet, anxiety and going back-to-basics
Good Health ChoicesToday 8:00am
- BodyHow this woman came up with a way to help women struggling with PCOS take control
Good Health ChoicesToday 7:45am
- BodyHow to understand your body clock for the best quality sleep
Good Health ChoicesYesterday 12:00pm
- CareerThe modern nun: meet the enterprising Carmelite nuns of Melbourne who run their own beauty product business
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 23, 2019
- FamilyThe mindfulness coach changing Kiwi kids' lives by teaching them how to meditate
The Australian Women's WeeklyMar 22, 2019
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan’s former co-star reveals what she’s really like in real life
Now To LoveMar 22, 2019