Celebrity chef Chelsea Winter is pregnant! She announced the news on social media with the sweetest baking pun-filled message ever:
"Get ready for my sweetest creation yet...because there's currently a little Chelsea Bun baking away in the oven! Yep, Douglas and I are absolutely chuffed to announce we're expecting the arrival of a delicious bundle later this year. We're just so grateful, and über excited for what the future holds (lots of puréeing, probably)."
Her pregnancy news marks a very happy start to 2019, after a tumultuous year in 2018. It was in 2018 that Chelsea announced her split with her husband, businessman and yachtie Mark Bullot, after five years together.
The couple sold their Pt Chevalier, Auckland home and Chelsea moved to Mount Maunganui to make a fresh start.
Chelsea shared with NEXT magazine that in "almost divine synchronicity" the house sold in just four days and she found a new place almost the same day she started looking.
"It's about being brave," she said. "If you're thinking of making a big change; whether it be that you're not happy with your job or you're not happy where you're living. It's scary, because we've kind of got it ingrained that we need to make things work, but actually, if it's not working, then it's not working. You can actually change your life and it will be okay. You are an artist and your life should be your masterpiece."
Chelsea's new partner Douglas Renall is an author and wine maker who has been involved with the wine industry in New Zealand and France for many years.
Last month she posted a picture of the pair of them on holiday at Great Barrier Island - feeling "salty, sunkissed and serene".
Her fans were quick to point out that she and Douglas made a perfect match:
"Hmmm Douglas is a wine maker 😍 food and wine make a good match 😉"
The perfect pairing!
- WeddingsBride quits job to plan her dream wedding and demands her fiancé get a second job
Now To LoveToday 2:00pm
- BodyKaty Perry and Orlando Bloom's new age secret to staying young
Now To LoveToday 12:30pm
- RoyalsWhy we’re unlikely to see much of Duchess Catherine and Prince William over the coming month
Now To LoveYesterday 12:30pm
- WeddingsA wedding photographer has sparked heated debate after urging wedding guests to put away their phones
Now To LoveYesterday 11:00am
- Real LifeYoung dad's incredible feat to save his family from certain death
Woman's DayYesterday 9:30am
- CareerThe tough Kiwi women who are running organisations that were traditionally 'boys' clubs'
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:17am
- FamilyShortland Street's Laurel Devenie introduces her gorgeous new arrival to the world
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:00am
- Relationships9 common dating mistakes - and how you can avoid making them
Now To LoveJul 15, 2019
- TVThe Block NZ's Sophia and Mikaere disqualified after cheating scandal
Now To LoveJul 15, 2019
- FamilyRobbie Magasiva opens up about the devastating loss of his beloved brother Pua
Woman's DayJul 15, 2019