This year, Father's Day has special significance for rugby legend Benji Marshall, who's thrilled to announce he and wife Zoe are expecting their first baby.
Sharing their exciting news exclusively with Woman's Day, the happy couple say becoming parents at long last is a dream come true.
"I've always believed that I was put on this earth to have a family," says Brisbane Bronco Benji, 32. "I've wanted to be a dad forever."
The couple's miracle pregnancy puts an end to their long battle with fertility, and now The Marshalls can focus on being the best parents to their precious little bundle, who is due in February next year.
Speaking of her hubby, wellness blogger Zoe – who recently launched her own fashion label, Ruled by None – says Benji will be the greatest father. "He'll be really hands-on. We feel pretty lucky. This whole journey has put things into perspective."
The mum-to-be cried tears of joy when she discovered she was expecting on her 33rd birthday, but happiness soon gave way to the crippling morning sickness she experienced in her first trimester.
Birth plans, nursery planning and, of course, names are still all up in the air, but one things for certain, the couple will shower their long-hoped for baby with endless love.
Read the full story only in this week's Woman's Day.
- Married at First SightMAFS Patrick and Belinda: 'Pat will make a great Dad!'
Woman's DayYesterday 8:00am
- Married at First SightMAFS Bryce & Melissa: 'We're getting our own show!'
Woman's DayMay 04, 2021
- RoyalsPrince Philip, the Duke of Edinburgh, has died aged 99
Now To LoveApr 09, 2021
- TVPopstars panel tells all: Rock regrets, secret crushes and dad jokes!
Woman's DayApr 09, 2021
- Celebrity NewsIron Mike's magic milestone: 'I'm finally in a good space!'
Woman's DayApr 07, 2021
- TVBachelorettes' show down: Our last-ditch effort to woo Moses
Woman's DayMar 30, 2021
- TVBachelor babes bare all: 'Our lives have changed forever'
Woman's DayMar 29, 2021
- Celebrity NewsSmitten but sleep-deprived! Sam Wallace and fiancée Sarah are on double duty
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyMar 26, 2021
- Celebrity NewsKiwi stunt star Zoë Bell talks brain injuries and break-ups
Woman's DayMar 24, 2021