Award-winning actress Antonia Prebble delighted fans when she and her Westside co-star Dan Musgrove announced their engagement last July – and there's more good news for the genetically blessed duo.
The former Outrageous Fortune star, 34, and her husband-to-be, 36, have revealed exclusively to Woman's Day that they're expecting their first child.
"Having children was something I'd always imagined would be part of my life, but until recently, it always felt like it was far off in the future," Antonia confesses in the magazine's latest issue.
"Then suddenly, for both of us, it felt right. We were engaged, planning a future together and talking about starting a family. We were elated."
Antonia is now in her second trimester, but her and Dan's excitement has been tempered somewhat by some terrible morning sickness – and a terrifying house fire that had them running for their lives.
For all the details on their scary ordeal, the couple's full love story and their romantic engagement, plus some simply gorgeous portraits, see the latest issue of Woman's Day.
- BodyRadio host Sarah Gandy has been diagnosed with breast cancer
Now To LoveToday 12:13pm
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has jetted off to New York for her baby shower
Now To LoveToday 11:36am
- FertilityTips for couples who are trying to conceive and not pregnant yet
Now To LoveToday 11:19am
- Pregnancy & BirthGemma McCaw's praise for the midwife who delivered baby Charlotte
Woman's DayToday 7:00am
- MoneyOnline shopping fails - Kiwi consumers' hilarious tales
Now To LoveYesterday 4:00pm
- Celebrity NewsHarper Beckham and Anna Wintour's priceless twinning moment
Now To LoveYesterday 2:28pm
- RoyalsPrince William and Prince Harry are reportedly splitting their royal household after 10 years together
Now To LoveYesterday 12:15pm
- RoyalsHappy Birthday Prince Andrew: 7 things you may not know about the Duke of York
Now To LoveYesterday 9:30am
- Destinations CitiesThe all-women Bali retreat that saved my soul after my fiancé left me
The Australian Women's WeeklyFeb 17, 2019
- BodyWhy Olivia Newton-John isn't letting battling cancer for the third time get her down
Good Health ChoicesFeb 17, 2019
- Married at First SightMAFS baby on board? Reports suggest this bride is already pregnant
Now To LoveFeb 17, 2019