Award-winning actress Antonia Prebble delighted fans when she and her Westside co-star Dan Musgrove announced their engagement last July – and there's more good news for the genetically blessed duo.
The former Outrageous Fortune star, 34, and her husband-to-be, 36, have revealed exclusively to Woman's Day that they're expecting their first child.
"Having children was something I'd always imagined would be part of my life, but until recently, it always felt like it was far off in the future," Antonia confesses in the magazine's latest issue.
"Then suddenly, for both of us, it felt right. We were engaged, planning a future together and talking about starting a family. We were elated."
Antonia is now in her second trimester, but her and Dan's excitement has been tempered somewhat by some terrible morning sickness – and a terrifying house fire that had them running for their lives.
For all the details on their scary ordeal, the couple's full love story and their romantic engagement, plus some simply gorgeous portraits, see the latest issue of Woman's Day.
- Celebrity NewsJay-Jay Feeney and Paul Flynn: our perfect friendship
Woman's DayJan 08, 2021
- CompetitionsWin a double pass to our exclusive screening of Penguin Bloom
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 27, 2020
- Celebrity NewsRobert Rakete's Christmas plans: 'It'll be a breeze!'
Woman's DayDec 25, 2020
- Celebrity NewsJase, Toni & Sam get festive with their four-legged friends
Woman's DayDec 21, 2020
- FamilyThe Terrace at Sylvia Park - what's on offer at this new dining destination
Now To LoveDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsShortland Street's Ben Barrington and Ngahuia Piripi's Christmas celebrations
Woman's DayDec 16, 2020
- Celebrity NewsWendy Petrie and Matty McLean's festive cheer: 'Our hearts are so full'
Woman's DayDec 15, 2020
- Celebrity NewsKanoa Lloyd and Mike McRoberts' best Christmas ever
Woman's DayDec 14, 2020
- Celebrity NewsSoon I’ll be a dad to three under three! Sam Wallace shares his hopes and fears
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyDec 11, 2020
- Celebrity NewsCarolyn Keep's little miracle: 'The baby I never thought I'd have'
Woman's DayDec 10, 2020
- RoyalsMeghan Markle reveals she miscarried her second child in a powerful personal essay
Now To LoveNov 26, 2020
- CompetitionsWin a Farro Hamper and a double pass to Happiest Season
Now To LoveNov 25, 2020
- CompetitionsWin the Ultimate Teeth Whitening Prize Pack thanks to Colgate Optic White
Woman's DayNov 23, 2020