Award-winning actress Antonia Prebble delighted fans when she and her Westside co-star Dan Musgrove announced their engagement last July – and there's more good news for the genetically blessed duo.
The former Outrageous Fortune star, 34, and her husband-to-be, 36, have revealed exclusively to Woman's Day that they're expecting their first child.
"Having children was something I'd always imagined would be part of my life, but until recently, it always felt like it was far off in the future," Antonia confesses in the magazine's latest issue.
"Then suddenly, for both of us, it felt right. We were engaged, planning a future together and talking about starting a family. We were elated."
Antonia is now in her second trimester, but her and Dan's excitement has been tempered somewhat by some terrible morning sickness – and a terrifying house fire that had them running for their lives.
For all the details on their scary ordeal, the couple's full love story and their romantic engagement, plus some simply gorgeous portraits, see the latest issue of Woman's Day.
- RoyalsSarah, Duchess of York, is recognised with an award for her charity work
Now To LoveToday 12:10pm
- RoyalsHow much do the royal family spend on travel a year?
Now To LoveToday 11:00am
- RoyalsThe Queen just passed on this very special patronage to Duchess Catherine
Now To LoveToday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Sophia and Mikaere: 'We'll come out stronger than ever'
Woman's DayToday 8:05am
- TVWhy 2019's Dancing with the Stars cast was so close - and who's missing who now that it's over
Now To LoveYesterday 3:42pm
- BodyA cup of coffee a day could be the secret to burning fat
Now To LoveYesterday 2:00pm
- RoyalsDuchess Catherine and Prince William are reportedly planning a royal tour of Asia this year
Now To LoveYesterday 10:30am
- CareerThe Chicks Suzanne Lynch on nearing 70 and life being more exciting than ever
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 10:00am
- Married at First SightMarried at First Sight's Martha Kalifatidis opens up about being bullied
Now To LoveYesterday 9:55am
- FamilyMental health advocate Mike King opens up about his daughter Alex following in his footsteps
New Zealand Woman's WeeklyYesterday 9:41am
- RoyalsDuchess Meghan has upgraded her engagement ring from Prince Harry
Now To LoveYesterday 9:15am
- FamilyThe woman who supported Arthur Taylor through four decades in prison
Woman's DayYesterday 8:30am
- TVThe Block NZ Firehouse contestants Stacy and Adam's biggest challenge
Woman's DayJun 24, 2019
- RoyalsSarah Ferguson brings to light one of the royal family's saddest tales from the past
Now To LoveJun 24, 2019